• CHAPTER 21 •

- THE DAY OF THE WEDDING -

JACKSON'S POV

I'm not nervous; I'm honestly suicidal.

Why and how the hell did I get myself into this?

Aurora was right. I am absolutely losing my mind as age gets to me.

Jesus.

"You look good-not as good as when you were marrying Raven, but decent," Kira says, her words sour.

I roll my eyes. She helps me with my tie as Julia walks in and smiles at me.

"There's still time to run away and hide," she jokes. "Actually, no, you're already fucked like always," she laughs.

I glare at her.

They aren't helping.

"You should have worn a purple suit instead; it really does go with the dumbass look on your face; I don't even know how the hell we're related." He pauses and looks at me up and down.

"Your wayyyy too dumb to be related to me; am I right, girls?" He asks our sisters, and they look at me and nod.

"Sadly, Vera" says, putting my handkerchief into my front pocket.

"Can you guys stop giving me-" I pause as I stare out of the window. Geovanni pulls up.

"Who the hell invited Geovanni?" I ask, and they all shrug. I freeze as I see who comes out of his car.

"I'm calling off the wedding!"I yell, taking the tie off and rushing off to the entrance.

THIRD'S POV

This is not going to end well.

Everyone follows behind a very angry and jealous Jackson.

Geovanni is helping Raven up the steps when Jackson comes up to him and punches him three times.

"Don't you ever look, touch, or even fucking be near her; she's mine!" He yells, surprising everyone around him.

He surely broke.

Jackson's brothers and sisters smile proudly as their brother. "Never mind, he is definitely our brother," Alexei says, clapping.

"The wedding is off; forgive the inconvenience," he announces, right as Leila walks out in her dress.

She's clearly mad.

"She's not yours! I'm yours; I'm your bride!" Leila yells, "Oh, shut up, Leila; you'll never be anyones; I don't even think Lucifer wants you." Vera yells, rolling her eyes at Leila.

Jackson turns to Raven and goes up to her.

"Mine," he whispers before smashing his lips against hers.

Everyone cheers, except Leila and Vlad, of course. They are throwing fire out of their asses.

They part, and he drags her away into his car.

"I'm sorry, I was too proud; I almost lost you again; forgive me; I'll never again betray or hurt you the way I did," he begs, holding her hands.

"Jackson," she pauses, her hurt and nervousness now consuming her.

"We have to talk," she tells him. He looks at her for a moment before starting the car and driving off to the summer house.

"We'll talk," he tells her.