Chapter 15- A Sharp Blade.

**Authors note** this chapter contains a part about self harm. but i am in no way promoting self harm. just letting you know....

Small droplets of sweat were running down my forehead. I was out of breath but I refused to stop running until I was far away. My aim was to get to the beach. It was far enough from socialisation but still within my reach.

I'd slowed down to a steady jog by the time the beach was in my view. It was now only a few paces in front of me so I just decided to walk the rest of the way. I removed my shoes and carefully placed them in my backpack. Then I fumbled around for my water bottle. I pulled off the cap and held it to my mouth. The cool liquid refreshed my whole body and I felt a lot better after the long run. After putting my water back in my bag, I stepped onto the sand. I loved the texture of it as I took each step on it.

I looked around to try and find a space on the beach where I could have a little bit of privacy and space away from other people. There was a perfect spot over to my left. I wandered over to it and sat down. I just fell onto by back and lay there for a few hours to reflect in how I had just turned my life upside down within one single night.

6:30 pm-

I placed my bag in front of me and reached into it to find what I needed. I needed it. I was in want of the sharp blade from one of my pencil sharpeners.

I uncovered it right at the bottom of my bag. I pulled it out and just looked at it. So many thoughts were going through my head...

'What have you done?'

'You've hurt Luke'

'You're a slut'

'What were you thinking?'

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster and my eyes started to water. As one single tear slowly made its way down my face, I found myself striking the blade across my wrist. It hurt- a lot. One cut, two cuts, three....I made them deep. Blood was heavily dripping down my arm but I didn't care. I deserved it, didn't I? After all, it's all my fault.

I felt light headed. In some way, it felt good. It was as if I was forgetting about my pain. But then I felt really dizzy. I placed my hand on my forehead and before I knew it, I had passed out. I was just laying there. But no body could see me because it was now dark out. Maybe this was good? Maybe I could just lie here forever and everyone would be better off.

**Authors note** the next chapter will be from Luke's point of view! :)