Chapter 11- End of School!

2:58 pm. Only 2 minutes left. The last two minutes that I will ever have to spend in this school. I just slouch in my chair as I watch each second pass on the clock above me. I have no idea what my teacher is saying but I figure there's not really ouch point in listening now. I close my eyes, thinking about all the wonderful things I'm going to do with my life. I REALLY want to travel the world..If I ever manage to get enough money! Mum hasn't got a great paying job. I mean we have enough to get us by and stuff but it would be nice if her job payed more so that we could have more luxuries in our life.

The sound of the alarm bell wakes me up from my daydreaming and I jump slightly. All the people in my class start to cheer and clap with excitement. I will miss some people from my school, but only my closest friends. I get up from my chair to say a final goodbye to my teacher and to my friends.

Making my way out of the main exit of the school building, I feel like an adult. Oh wow, I'm an adult...No more being treated like a kid.

Since Luke had already finished school a week ago, he was waiting for me with his arms wide open. I ran over to him and we hugged for ages. He smelt to good. I always felt safe whenever I hugged Luke. The way he wraps his arms around me makes me feel secure. We walked over to the car, hand in hand, where Beau was waiting. He was leaning against the front bonnet of his car, on his phone. Probably texting his girlfriend...I swear he always seems to have a different girl every week. He could just say one thing to them and they'd be attached to him like there's no tomorrow..Although I must admit, beau has got the looks. But my lukey-pukey has the looks AND the personality.

Beau drove us all back to their house, where Jai, Daniel and James were already there waiting for us. We had a small party to celebrate myself and Luke finishing school.

**Authors note** sorry some of these chapters are kind of boring but trust me, it only gets better from here!