Chapter 3-Bucket List

I had 5 mnutes to put my make up on and to wear something decent before luke arrived..But I knew he would probably take a little longer getting himself ready so I ended up having 10 minutes before he got to my house.

*DING DONG*

I looked out of my bedroom window to see Luke at my door. He was wearing the checkered top I had bought for him a few months ago with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and his white nike blazers (although they were quite dirty now and were turning into a blackish kind of colour) ** http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/v5sxed-l-610x610-blouse-janoskians-luke-brooks-swagg-swag-red-crossed-white-lee.jpg ** He had his hair exactly how I liked it- curly and natural.

"Lukeeeeee!!" I said from my bedroom window

He looked up "Hey so are you going to let me in or do I have to kick the door down myself?!" I laughed as I headed downstairs to open the door.

I opened the front door to let Luke in but before I could do anything else, he scooped me up in bridal style and ran into my lounge before throwing my onto the sofa. I luaghed, as did he.

"Hey you maniac!! You can't just throw girls onto sofa's whenever you feel like it!" I said in a playful angry tone.

"Well then it's a good job you're not a girl hahaha" Said Luke.

"Oh you're going to pay for that!!" I got up and we started playfighting. I won of course! He's so weak it's unreal!

We were both out of breath so I got up off of Luke and headed to my kitchen to get us some cans of fanta. It's our favourite drink! I grabbed the cans and shut the fridge door to dind Luke standing in the doorway. He was looking at me and smling with his head tilted slightly. It was as if he was just admiring me or something. Ok...This is weird...Why is he looking at me like this? He suddenly realized how long he's been staring at me for and looked to the ground.

"Did you get a good look?" I asked sarcastically. Luke said nothing but started smiling at the ground.

I handed Luke his can of fanta and said to him "Ok so I actually asked you over to ask if you wanted to make a bucket list with me?"

"What the hell is a bucket list?!" Asked Luke, who was now back to his normal self.

"What?! You dont know what a bucket list is? Ok well basically, you make a list of all the things you want to do, usually before you die, but in this case, I was thinking we should do 'things to do before we turn 20'! So what do yo think? Does it sound stupid...?"

"No no it sounds great! Lets do it!"

So me and Luke headed upto my bedroom. I grabbed my notebook and the pen that Luke bought me when we were at a beautiful arts and crafts market. We both layed on my bed (hey don't get any dirty ideas!) and started to come up with the things we agreed to try and do together before we turned 20.

"Hmm how about 'to buy a car' and 'to become famous'!" Said Luke. Well the second one is easy enough for hm since he's already growing more and more popular. This is down to the fact that he's in 'the janoskians' which includes him, his brothers Jai and Beau, and their friends Daniel and James. I have loved their video's since day one and Luke even gave me a free t-shirt from their merchandise which I still have now.

"Ok! I'll put those down." Then I though of one but I wasn't sure weather or not I wanted to say it out loud..."Umm I've thought of one more...Before we turn 20, we should..." I stopped speaking and wrote it down on the paper instead.

Luke then read it out loud "Before we turn 20 we should 'loose our virginity'...Hahaha well that shouldn't be too difficult since i'm the sexiest guy around!" he said in a sarcastic seductive voice as he started pouting which made me laugh so much that I almost fell of the bed.

"ewww Luke I don't mean we should loose it to eachother! Obviously with other people!" I started to laugh but Luke looked somewhat displeased. He went all quiet again. What's up with him today? He's never acted like this before...

A few hours passed and Luke had managed to get back to normal again. We spent most of the day playing video games and just talking about anything and everything. There was never an awkward silence between us. One of us always had somthing to talk about. This was another great thing about our friendship.

Luke looked at his phone "Oh crap! I didn't realise that was the time! I need to go now Kayla. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure! We could meet up with the others if you like?" (the others were basically our other friends)

"Sounds great! See you then."

We exchanged a quick hug and then he was gone. I always hated it when ever Luke had to leave...It was like a part of me had just vanished...like I wanted him to stay with me forever...But this doesn't mean I love him or anything.....Does it..?

**Next chapter coming shortly;)**