2, hangin' out 🩵

Thank you, Makenzy. For helping me plan this part out! And probably the rest of the parts too lol.

--------------------------------

Travis pov

On Saturday, I wake up at about 9:00 so I can do a few things before going over to Sally faces place.

First I try to find an outfit.

I decide to put on a, white long sleeve shirt and a purple short sleeves shirt over it, a gold cross necklace, and some tan khakis that are a bit bigger than there supposed to be.

For the rest of the time I write in my journal, read and go on my phone until time.

Once it hits about 1:30 I head out of my house and over to Addison Apartments. At 1:50 I'm there.

'this place looks super old, and creepy' I think to myself before I go in. Sally face told me his apartment number and that his dad wasn't home. So it really was going to be just us.

I go into the elevator and head to the 4th floor. The elevator doors open and I walk over to room 402.

I knock on the door.

Sal's pov

I awake to hear a knock on my door. I look over at the time. 2:00 p.m.

"Ughhh I forgottt" I grumble as I put on my mask and get out of bed.

I walk out of my bedroom and go to the door.

I open it and say, "heyyy Travisss. Im sorry I forgot, I was sleeping."

"Oh, it's fine. Can I Uhm- come in?" Travis asks

"Oh, yeah sorry man. Let's head to my bedroom." I say, while moving out of the way so he can come in.

He walks in and I shut the door behind him. We go to my bedroom so we can find something to do.

We get in. "Did you just wake up?" Travis asks.

"Yeah, sorry I look like shit"

"It's ok"

I grab my hairbrush I'm about to brush my hair but I stop when Travis says, "Can I do your hair?" I look at him because I was caught of guard from the question.

"I- I mean I used to uhm- do my mom's hair and-" Travis stutters.

"Sure! Can you braid it?" I say.

"Yeah! What type of braid? I can do one big braid, two separate braids, French braid-"

"Woah you know how to do a lot, Ill just stick with one big braid." I say, kind of impressed on how many he can do.

"Ok, come here" he says as he sits down on my bed. I go in front of him then, turn around then sit down. I give him the hairbrush and he starts brushing my hair.

Once he is done brushing my hair I hear him say "your hair is actually really soft" under his breath.

I know he probably didn't mean for me to hear that so I don't say thank you and I just smile under my mask.

About 30 seconds later Travis says, "all done" I stand up, go over to the mirror and look at the braid.

"Thank you, It's really good" I say truthfully.

"Thank you. My mom used to let me play with her hair all the time and do it up." Travis says.

"I'm sure she looked beautiful." I say, turning around.