10, explanation 🩵

Sals pov

I awake to feel a warm body next to mine. I of course knew that it wasn't Gizmo because it was bigger than mine. I somehow fell asleep with my prosthetic on so I just grabbed my phone. I opened it to see a few missed messages from Larry.

I was surprised at first to see that Larry was up at 9:30 a.m. on the school break but I soon figured that he just stayed up all night.

I opened his messages to see them all saying, "R u up yettt" about 30 times.

I messaged him back saying, "of course I'm up now"

He immediately responded.
"U have 2 explain literaly evrything that hapened last nite"

I coughed a bit because I forgot that he barged in on me and Travis hugging. "I'll come down 2 the basement in a min" Once I sent that I turn off my phone and turn over towards where Travis was sleeping. I shake him gently to wake him up.

He opens his eyes a bit and yawns, "Yes, Sal?" He asks half asleep.

"I need to leave really quick, are you okay staying here for a while with Gizmo until I come back?"

He recloses his eyes and says, "Yes, thank you for letting me stay over"

"No problem, man" after I say that I get up, walk out of my room and get my shoes on to go downstairs.

Once I walked into the door of Larry's room I was expecting just Larry to be there but Todd and Ash were there too (though I didn't mind Ash being there) like this was some important meeting.

I shut the door to Larry's room and I went to sit on the floor next to the beanbag which Ash was on.

"I told them to come too" Larry said.

I already knew that Larry told Ash and Todd what he saw, so I look at him and say, "It's not that serious, really"

"Okay" Larry says sarcastically "My real question is, why were you guys MAKING OUT in your bathroom?!??" Larry says again.

My eyes widen. I shove my hands out in front of me and say, "Woah! Woah, we were not making out! We were hugging"

"Why were you hugging him while his shirt was off!" Larry throwing his hands out as I put mine back down.

"He was hurt and I was trying to comfort him!"

"Wh-" Larry tries to add on but Todd cuts him off by saying, "How did he get hurt? And why would he come to you?"

I look over at Todd, "How he got hurt is personal. But why he came to me is because I don't think he has anyone else to go to"

"Why would he go to a guy he bullies?" Ash asks.

I pause for a few seconds and look at the ceiling. "Because.. we uhm- have been getting better with each other. I guess you could say we are a type of friend to each other.."

After saying that I look over at Larry who looks like he just witnessed a murder. Todd doesn't look too surprised than I looked at Ash. She seemed to be looking at the clock on the wall.