12, home? 🩵

Hey y'all lol erm sorry for the long ahh brakes but this time I PINKY PROMISE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS STORY SINCE ITS SUMMER. anyways, thank you all so much for all this support<3 (shoutout to my dog, LIBBEY!!)

Tw panic attack. And mention/flashbacks of abuse.

Travis pov

We where watching TV on the couch until my phone rang. I excused myself, grabbed it then went into the bathroom.

I hadn't noticed that it was my father until he started talking.

"Travis?"

...

"Yes, father?"

"You need to come home right this instant."

My hands started sweating and shaking. The phone slipped out of my hands and onto the floor.

My vision was getting blurry and my legs were starting to shake. I sat myself down onto the toilet seat and tried to steady my breathing.

It wasn't working, if anything it started to get worse. It felt as if my chest started being burnt from the inside out. I put my hand onto the corner of the counter, holding it tight. My breathing got heavier and even more unsteady.

It felt terrible.

And even more as flashes of what happened last time went through my head.

My father as he is punching and kicking me. And even burning me.

Tears started pounding on my eyelids begging to be let out but I kept my eyes as shut as they could be.

It felt like an eternity. And apparently it was, because I could hear Sal knocking on the door.

"Is everything alright, Travis?"

I tried to talk but all that came out was a cough.

Sal came in and came to help me instantly.

----- Time skip -----

Sals pov

"Here, are you feeling a bit better?" I say as I give Travis a glass of water. Earlier when I found him in the bathroom, I helped him calm down and helped him walk over to the couch.

"Y-yeah thanks, Sal."

I opened my mouth to say something but then my phone dinged. I put my finger up and grabbed my phone to check it.

It's a reminder for me to clean my eye.

"I have to do something really quick, are you okay for a few minutes?" I ask while setting my phone down back into the table next to the couch.

"Yes, I'm fine Sal."

"Okay, I'll be right back." I say as I walk into my room.

Once I got into my bedroom I went into the bathroom to clean my eye. But once I got into the bathroom and took off my prosthetic I heard a crash in the living room. I ran out of the bathroom and out of my room and into the living room.

Travis apparently tried to get up but when he tried to, he fell. Because when I got out there the glass of water I gave him was broken on the floor next to Travis's limp body sitting with his back against the side of the couch.
When the glass had broken, a couple shards had gotten into Travis's hand.

I came over to Travis.

Third person pov

"Oh my God! Man are you okay?" Sal says while crouching down to Travis's level.

One of Sal's hands gently grabbed the hand that Travis hurt. And Sal's other hand rested on Travis's shoulder.

"Why were you trying to leave? You need to take a chill before you go back to your father's! Especially when you're going back to your father's." Sal Asked while he looked at Travis's hand more.

Travis stared at Sal. But then immediately covered his eyes with his free hand.

"I.. Uhm, he said to get back there, instantly. And I didn't want it to get any worse by taking too long.."

Sal turned his head to look at Travis.

"Here, let's go into the bathroom to get the glass-"

Sal paused. He just noticed that he didn't have his prosthetic on.

Sal quickly said, "Uhm- I'll be right back!" He got up and ran to his room, put on his mask then came back out to get Travis.

Just like last time, Travis was sitting on top of the counter next to the sink. And but this time Sal is using teasers to pull the glass out of Travis's hand.

"I'm sorry for breaking your glass- I wanted to put it onto the table before I stood up but my body just got up too fast and..."

Travis looked at Sal but he was just silent.

"If you're worried about me seeing your face, I barely did- I covered my eyes as fast as I realized that you didn't have your prosthetic on." Travis says, trying his best to lighten the mood.

"No- it's fine Trav" Sal then says, "That was the last one, how's it feeling?"

"Better, Thank you Sal."

Sal hummed "Are you still going to go to your dad's?"

"Yes." Travis got off the counter, thanked Sal and left the apartment.

------------------

Broooo I started this on June 19th... But I think it helps somehow???? I posted more when I had school lol