6, Tutoring 🩵

The next day Travis's pov

The next day, I actually woke up on time and telling how my dad didn't really associate with me yesterday I can Tell that Mr j didn't tell him yet (and hopefully he never will)

Once I get ready I go to school and I notice that I'm here early so I have to wait outside. While I'm standing by the school I notice Sal and his gang of homos. I decided to not mess with them because I'm just too tired for that right now.

After a couple of classes it's time for lunch, and today is bologna sandwich day one of the only lunches I'll eat.

After I get my lunch I go over to my lunch table where I usually am, I sit down and start eating.

Halfway done with my sandwich I notice Sal walked past my table and put some type of note on it.

I looked over to him but he already sat down and started talking to his friends. I put down my sandwich and grab the note, I open it and start reading it.

"since your coming over to my place so I can tutor u anddd we didnt really set a time here's my number :)
699-420-6666"

I stare at it for a second then I fold it, after I stuff it in my backpack I glance over at Sal's table and apparently he noticed I read the note because he was looking at me and he was smiling, I think.

Time skip after school at Travis's house, Travis's pov

I get home and head upstairs, I go into my bedroom, slip off my shoes, take my backpack off and toss it on the ground and walk over to my closet to get my phone.

My mom got me a phone a while ago but I hid it so that my dad wouldn't take it away.

I take it out of the closet then plop onto my bed with sals note.

I turn on my phone and put in Sal's number then text,

"Is this Sal?"

The number replies "Nope that's a surperr cool name tho"

I start to get a little bit embarrassed I must have put a different number.

"Sorry, I thought that you were my-" I paused a bit before I typed the next word. "friend"

"JK dude I was messin with u I'm taking it u got the note? U wanna come over rn? It's just me a gizzy here"

I get even more embarrassed than I was before first of all I just called him my friend and I don't know if he even considers us friends and second of all I acted all weird because I thought I put the wrong number in.

"I guess." Travis responded.

I turned off my phone, put it down on my bed, got my shoes back on, got my books to study and went downstairs. I told my dad that I'm going to a friend's house he gave me a look that said 'Sure, you definitely have friends.' but I was still able to go. Then I started my walk over to Sal's house.

Sal's pov

I hear a knock on my door and assume that it's Travis so I get off my couch and walk over to the door, I open it and it's Travis just like I thought.

"Hey Travis! Come on in" I say motioning him inside. He comes in and I shut the door.

"So you need help with math, right?" I ask turning over to face him.

"Uhm- yeah, I brought my books too"

"Great, let's go over to my bedroom so that we can study"

Me and Travis walk over to my bedroom and gizmo follows us, we get in and I shut my door then head over to my bed.

"You can sit by me, and set your books down in front of you" I say as I sit down on my bed.

Travis's pov

I sit down by Sal on his bed and set my books in between us as gizmo jumps on the bed and sits on Sal's lap.

We sit in silence for a second so I look around his room and look at the posters on his wall, his guitar, then his- wait, he has a guitar? I look back at him and ask, "You play the guitar?"

He looks at me and says, "Yeah! Would you like to try?"

I ponder for a second before saying yes.

He picks gizmo up, sets him to the side and gets up to grab his guitar.

He walks back, gives me the guitar and puts the guitar strap around me. He then sits back down on the bed.

I put my hand on the guitar then Sal says, "That's not how you do it, silly" I then put my hands in a different position on the guitar but apparently it's still wrong because Sal says, "That's still wrong-" he moves the books aside and scoots over to me so that he's a little bit behind me. I'm glad he couldn't see me too much of my face because I was probably pretty red.

He puts his head right over my shoulder so it only touches a bit. Then he puts his arms around my body and grabs my hands so that they are in the right positions. His torso is pressed against my back."This is how you do it." His head is right next to my ear so I can hear his voice better, it's a bit deeper than what it usually sounds like (probably because I can hear him better)

"Calm down, I can feel your heart beating." I can't see my face right now but I know that it definitely got way redder than it was before. I try to steady my breathing, and I feel my body starting to relax.

"There you go, now here,"

He starts to move my fingers in the right positions, and then starts to move my right hand up and down on the guitar strings.

As the guitar starts to make sounds I turn my head in his direction a bit to look at him. He's looking down at my hands while controlling them.

---------------

End of the chapter for now because idk what 2 do next 😭 how was your guys thanksgiving???? I ate a bit too much-