9, Help 🩵

Tw: gore? (sorry if I forgot to put this tw in earlier chapters)

Sal pov

I hear knocking on my door. I almost yelled for my dad to get it but then I remembered he had to go back to work since he took a day off for my birthday. I look over at the clock on the nightstand and it reads, "3:48 a.m." I groan but get up to get the door anyway. But then I run back really quickly to get my prosthetic on.

I open the door to see, Travis?

He looks terrible even when it's almost pitch black in my living room. "Are you okay Trav?" I ask. But I already know the answer because I can hear him quietly weeping a bit.

"Come on in Travis, are you hurt? Do you need to be bandaged up?" I ask as he walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Y-yes.." I hear him say quietly.

I led him into the bathroom, once we got in there I told him to sit onto the sink. After he sits onto the sink I turn around to turn on the lights.

I turn back around and gasp a little too loud.

He's looking at the floor, I can see the dried up tears and blood on his face

I look at his arms and legs to see more dried up blood and bruises.

I step a bit closer to him while looking at him, he looks back at me.

I gently grab his face with my hands and rub my thumbs across his cheeks.

After a few seconds I say, "If you're not ready to talk about this yet you don't have to, but if you don't mind me asking. Did your dad do this to you?"

Travis nods his head slowly while breaking eye contact.

"God, how could someone do this to their own child?" I say while sighing, Knowing that I'm not going to get an answer. I turn to get the first aid kit from the cabinet next to the sink.

Once I pull it out I ask, "do you have cuts anywhere other than your arms, legs and face?

Travis hesitates for a few seconds but then he puts his arms up and takes his shirt off to reveal the burns and cuts along his stomach and chest.

After I get some bandages and antibacterial things out of the first aid kit. I hover my fingers over one of the burns on his chest. "does it hurt when i touch it?" I ask before I gently put my full and on top of the burn.

Travis twitches a little bit but then he says, "n-no, it doesn't hurt.." after he says that I look up to see his face turn a light shade of pink spread across his cheeks.

I take my hand off of his chest and grab a couple of creams to put on the burns to help with the pain and to make sure it doesn't get infected. Then I grab a roll of the bandages and I spread it across almost all of his torso.

Then I grab a damp towel to wipe off all of the dried up blood on his body. Finally I put a few bandaids on a couple of his cuts.

I take a step back and ask, "do you feel better?"

Travis looks at me. "Yes, I do. A lot, thank you, Sal."

I smile under my prosthetic. "I'm glad to know that this is a place that you can go to, to get help and feel safe."

Travis shines a slim smile at me which I appreciate. Then he looks worried. He looks around.

"Did you forge-" I was going to ask but then Travis interrupted me by grabbing something then shoving it in my hands.

"Happy birthday, Sal." Travis says while shoving his hands into his lap.

I took the thing he put into my hands and stretched it out along with my arms being straightened in front of me so that I could see it.

Once I notice what it is I say, "Woah! Trav! A Sanitys Fall T-shirt! How did you even know about this band?" I say looking at the shirt then back at him, actually surprised.

"I noticed the posters on your bedroom walls and figured they would have shirts or something so I looked for one and found it and got it for you..." Travis says looking at the wall.

Travis looks back at me and says, "Sorry it's big, I didn't really know your size.."

"Oh, that's fine! Most of the time bigger clothes feel more comfortable to me" After I say that I put the shirt to the side of the sink and step closer to Travis.

I hug him. With my head into his chest I say, "Thank you, Travis. I love it."

Travis was tense at first but a couple seconds later he hugged back.

I thought I heard something but I ignored it but then someone walked into the bathroom.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Larry yells while covering his eyes after me and Travis pull away from the hug.

"Why the hell is Phelps here?!!" Larry yells again uncovering his eyes and pointing at Travis.

"It's a long story Larry. I'll tell you if you tell me why you're trying to use my bathroom and not your own??" I say turning to him.

"I accidentally clogged the one in the basement and Mom was fixing it and I had to piss really bad so I ran up here! But clearly I interpreted some freaky shit going on!"

"God Lar, I'll tell you tomorrow when I wake up, I'm too tired for this right now! Just use the bathroom and go to bed, man" I say as Travis gets off of the sink.

While me and Travis walked out of the bathroom Larry gave us a dirty look but I could care less right now.

Me and Travis go into my room, I turn to Travis "do you want to stay over tonight?" Travis nods then we both plop down into my bed with Gizmo next to Travis.

Me and Travis fall asleep almost immediately.

Larry pov

I come out of the bathroom, while walking past Sals room I see both of them in the bed together. 'Is that who he met at the store???'

---------------------

I am so glad I got these 2 chapters done in 1 night (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)🩵