8, Birthday 🩵

HELP MY FRIEND THREW A WATER BOTTLE AT MY FACE AND NOW IM MATCHING TRAVIS WITH THE BLACK EYE :P

Tw, abuse

Travis pov

I open my eyes tiredly, I hate Mondays even if it is winter break. But it is Sals birthday today so that's a plus I guess. I turn over and look at the clock on my dresser it reads, "8:26 a.m." I sigh then sit up on my bed.

I should probably get him something... No homo though. Just a buddy giving a buddy a birthday gift.

What would he even want? Should I get him something for Gizmo? "Ugghhhh" I say whisper yelling.

I saw a lot of posters in his bedroom that had bands on it.. I saw one that said something about Sanity's Fall.. is that a band? I think it is I'll just try to find him a T-shirt with that band on it.

I stand up and Get ready to go out to multiple different stores trying to find that shirt.

----- Time Skip ------

Sals pov

'Travis said that he will be over around the afternoon to give me a present which I was kind of surprised to hear. But it's 4:00 p.m. and he's still not here... Was he lying? Did he get hurt? Did he forget? Did he-' Someone knocked on my door.

I walk over to it and open it. Not even a second after I opened the door I heard "Surprise!!" By a lot of different people. I look up to see most of my friends and family (aka my dad, Larry, Larry's mom, Ash, Todd, Chug and Maple)

Larry walks up to me and puts his arm on top of my shoulder while saying, "Happy birthday, dude!"

I look at him then say, "thanks man"

Then my eyes shift towards Ash. Her perfect white teeth smiling at me with her eyes closed while her black and purple nail painted hand is waving at me. 'man, this is great' I say in my head while smiling back at her.

Larry let's me go and I walk over to where my dad and Larry's mom were. When I got over there my dad said, "Happy birthday, kiddo"

"Thanks, dad" I say right before I look at the cake sitting on top of the counter.

I read what it says, 'Happy B-Day Sal' in cursive.

I turn around and say, "Thank you guys so much for this, I appreciate it" while smiling.

I hear a combination of no problems and your welcomes. I turn back to my dad and say, "can I dig in the cake now?" "Of course, bud"

As soon as he said that I got a plate out and cut myself a piece of cake.

As soon as everyone gets their piece i sit down next to Ash on the couch while some on the floor. Then we start watching TV.

Travis pov

I finally found a T-shirt that had the band Sanity's Fall on it at about 11:00 a.m. so I still have plenty of time to get back home, wrap it then go to Sals.

Once I get back home I see my dad in the living room. I tried to ignore him but right before I got to the bottom of the stairs he called for me to come back into the living room.

I sigh quietly then turn around to walk back to him.

"Yes, father?" I look down on him but then quickly back up when he stands up from his chair.

Before he takes my bag I can tell that he is severely drunk by his eyes.

Once he takes my bag he unzips it then takes out the T-shirt to hold it in front of me.

"What is this? And why do you have it." He looks sternly at me.

"It is a T-shirt for one of my friends birthdays today, I wanted to get them it to be polite, and appropriate." I say, trying my absolute hardest not to sound scared, startled or like I was lying.

"Is he into this satanic shit!? What kind of friends are you making at that school!?" He yells into my face.

"They- uhm it's n-not satanic.."

"Bullshit!" My father kicks me down by my stomach and I fall back onto the floor.

I try to sit back up but he steps onto my chest causing me to cough up a little blood and my head to hit the floor really hard.

"Fuck do you mean it's not satanic!?! This letter looks like it has some type of horns!" He gets off of me while pointing to one of the people on the shirt.

"*Cough* I-im- *cough* sorr-" I try to say while I attempt to stand back up but I see him grab one of the lit candles off of the desk by the TV and he grabs me, pulls my shirt up and burns my stomach with the candle.

"S-stop!" After I yell that I grab the T-shirt from out his other hand and try to run upstairs.

Once I make it to my room I try to shut the door but he pushes it open and that sends me flying back a bit. I hit my head on the floor and blacked out.

--------------

I am so sorry for this chapter I was tearing up and laughing at the same time somehow LOL (I was listening to Alex g the whole time while writing this)