7, Tutoring pt 2 🩵

What if I just replaced all the times I said guitar with d-.... sorry this took so long lol

Travis pov

After a few strokes of the stings on the guitar Sal took his hands off mine then scooted over on the bed. I played a few more notes then stopped.

I put the guitar back onto the floor gently where I found it. Then I say, "thank you for letting me play it"

"No problem! To be honest even after I took my hands off yours you still did pretty well" Sal says back.

I look at the books then say, "We should probably start." I look back up at Sal. His eyes look confused so I then say, "The tutoring"

"Oh- oh yeah, sorry." Sal says, then he grabs one of the books from off of the bed and opens it.

Time skip, about 2-3 hours later.

------------------------------

Sal pov

As Travis is asking me a question about this problem I think to myself, 'herm.... This is so boring I wanna do something elseeeee.... Can't wait for my birthday... Not gonna have a big party....'

"SAL!!!!" Travis yells as he waves his hand in front of my face really fast.

I grab his hand with one of mine and interlock my fingers with his then put our hands to the side.

"Woahhhhh calm down silly, I was zoned out for a sec"

Travis doesn't say anything and just stares at our hands.

I let go "Sorry, I forgot to let go" I say before I chuckle a bit.

He looks back to me and says, "Did you hear the question I asked you?"

"Sorry no, what was it?"

"It was, do you want to stop here? Since we have been studying for almost 3 hours by now"

"Oh yeah! And you probably have to be home soon anyways, Right?"

"Yeah" Travis says as he grabs his bag and starts putting his books back into it.

Once he zips his bag up I say, "Hey, You know my birthday is in a couple of days?"

He looks over at me. "No, happy early birthday, Sal."

"Thanks, it's on December 13th"

"What are you doing for it?" Travis asks.

"Nothin much, just gonna hang out with friends and family, eat a bunch of cake"

"That's cool" Travis stands up "Well I hope you have fun, Sal." He bends down a bit to pet Gizmo and says "I have to go now, Goodbye Sal" Tavis gives me a faint smile.

I stand up and say, "Goodbye Trav" I smile under my mask.

Travis walks out of my room and out the apartment door as I shut it behind him. I go back to my bedroom and plop down on the bed and sigh. Gizmo jumps onto my chest and lays there. "Three days until my birthday, what are you gonna give me gizzy?"

Gizmo looks at me then puts his head back down on my chest closing his eyes.

I laugh a bit then say, "another cuddle session with you is great."

----------

The next part is going to be on Sals birthday 😈