Special Chapter: First Meeting

Author's Note: These chapters contain flashbacks on how they met, how Mikha bullied Aiah etc. To avoid confusion:)

_______________

Aiah's Pov

It's our first day here in La Salle. I still can't believe that I'm finally studying here. It's huge and beautiful compared to our school back then. Well me and my friends decided to move here because they said that this school prioritizes their students and has quality education as well. Aside from that, Sheena really likes watching volleyball, she forced us to study here knowing that this university is famous for that sport.

"I think this is the first time we made a decision without regretting it." Stacey said. We're currently walking around the campus for us to be familiar with it. It's kinda huge and my feet are getting numb already.

Every building is beautiful. They are well structured and designed. I'm still mesmerized by everything that we passed by. This school is indeed beautiful.

"I know right. This school is hugeee." Sheena said as she looks around the school.

"I hope we'll have a better experience here." I said. Well to be honest, I'm quite nervous. Do you know why? Duh because this school is famous! The students here are famous as well which I'm not used to.

The environment is new to us. New students, new professors, new classmates. I'm also pressured. The standard of this school is too high. I'm scared to not be fit to its standards. Plus, there are varsity players here as well which me and my friends are new to. I mean, we're familiar with players but this is different. I'm sure they're good at playing.

"I'm sure the students here are nice." Gwenny butted in. I hope too 'cause I don't want to struggle making friends and getting along with different students here. I didn't even struggle in doing that in my old school, so I'm expecting that I'm not gonna struggle here as well.

"I'm excited to watch volleyball. I want to know sino ace nila!" Sheena excitedly said. Well she's really a fan of volleyball talaga since high school palang.

We're all familiar with sports, especially volleyball since Sheena would always invite us to watch games. It's somehow fun and exciting watching it live. I got invested with it because of her.

"Me too! Ackkk! Malay mo poganda siya!" Stacey exclaimed. I shook my head. Puro poganda hanap. Aral muna beh.

"We should go to our classes. It's already time." I said as I looked on my watch. It's currently 9:24 am and classes start at 9:30. I don't want to be late since it's the first day of school. I won't let the prof and my classmates have a bad impression about me.

"Right right. I'll see you around girls!" Sheena said and left. Gwen and Stacey went in different directions as well.

Well I guess this is it. I'm alone now but I can manage. I have no choice tho. We have different courses that's why we're not classmates. But I think we have subjects that are the same so there's a possibility that we can meet each other. Thank God 'cause I'm gonna miss them even though they're noisy and annoying.

Mikha's Pov

I'm on my way to the classroom. I'm not in the mood today for some reason. It's the first day of school and here I am not having a good day. As I walked upstairs I saw Jho and Colet talking. They were probably talking about nonsense things again. I'll need to deal with it again. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

"Uy Mj is here." Colet teased. Argh! She won't stop calling me that and it's annoying. I don't actually know where she got that stupid nickname she concluded with.

I gave her an annoying look. "Will you stop calling me that?"

She and Jhoanna chuckled. "Why? Mj suits you kaya."