Chapter 43: Doubts and Fears

Mikha's Pov

"Cols, I'm on my way to Aiah. Stop if you're just going to say nonsense things." I don't know why Colet called in the middle of the night. I just know they're sleeping peacefully but this annoying brat is still awake.

"Manliligaw ka na naman." She said on the other line.

"No, I just want to make it up to her." I stopped at the red light. I want to continue driving so badly, but that'll be risky.

"I thought tomorrow nalang?" She asked.

"I couldn't deal with it anymore. She's not replying to my message since earlier." I said, totally not aware that I was talking to my friend. I know what she'll say after hearing that.

"Marupok ka pala eh!" She couldn't stop laughing at me.

"Down bad na down bad si tanga." She added.

"You know me, Cols. I would do anything for someone I love." Here we go again with my soft side.

"I know, and I'm glad that you're doing it again." She said proudly and I couldn't help but to smile.

"But you're still a fake friend for not waiting for us!" I laughed once again because I realized I told them earlier that we'll just make it up to them tomorrow, but I couldn't wait anymore knowing that Aiah wasn't replying to me. She was that mad.

"Betrayal! Pain!" She was still shouting so many words.

"Sige na, I have to go. Susuyuin ko muna bebe ko..." A smile formed in my face once again as I stepped on the gas. "And good luck nalang bukas kay Shee." I even heard her exclaiming something before the call ended.

I was about to put my phone down, when it made a noise once again. It wasn't a call.

"She's drunk so take care of her."

"Sorry for the late reply, I clean the mess Stacey has done. Anyways, good luck because she's so hard to deal with when she's drunk."

Those are Sheena's messages. I messaged her earlier to ask what Aiah was doing and if she was in her condo. I couldn't stop myself from worrying because they weren't replying that's why I decided to check her in her condo even though I wasn't sure if she was there.

"Why did you drink, Aiah? What seems to be the problem?" I whispered.

Aiah's Pov

"What the hell should I do?! She's coming over, Staks!" I was already yelling through my phone because I was panicking.

"Can you calm yourself? Rip to my eardrums." She annoyingly said.

"Sheena and Gwen weren't answering. Thank God you picked up." I let out a sigh, sitting on the couch.

"Because it's freaking 1 am?! How would you expect us to answer?" I just know she doesn't want to answer my call at first, but did it anyway.

"Of course! It's me who's calling." I bragged, smirking even though I'm so nervous about Mikha coming over.

"Conceited.." I stood up, trying to set my balance for Mikha to not notice that I'm drunk when she sees me later. "Pero hindi kayang harapin si Mikha ng lasing." She continued.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I didn't call you just to tease and annoy me."

"What am I supposed to say or do? Tatawagin ko ba si Lord para sabihin na sana ma flat kotse ni Mikhs at 'di matuloy?" She sarcastically said. "Or baka nama-"

"You're not helping." I deadpanned.

I'm seriously walking back and forth and I think I've done that 10 times already. I'm still drunk even though I drank so much water already that my stomach would explode.