52

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 52

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Get off, get off all for me!"

Suddenly, a group of men and women ran out from the corner and rushed to Ouyang Xu's car.

Seeing this group of people with boards and screwdrivers in their hands, all sloppy, and running over to grab the car with a fierce face, Ouyang Xu couldn't help but roll his eyes. "" in my heart.

"Sister-in-law, what should I do?" Turning his head sideways, everyone's eyes fell on Ouyang Xu's body.

"Get out of the car!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu was the first to get out of the car, and the other four immediately followed.

"Hand over your supplies!" A caliper head at the head took the wrench in his hand and pointed at Ouyang Xu on the opposite side.

"Aren't there all the supplies in the convenience store? Why don't you take it? Opening his mouth, what Ouyang Xu said was right.

"Less , hurry up and hand it over!" As he spoke, another man in a suit greedily looked at the backpack on Ouyang Xu's body!

"So, what if I don't hand it over?" In fact, there was nothing in the backpack on Ouyang Xu's body. It was Wu Haotian who had to carry it, because he was afraid that it would be inconvenient for him to take things in front of outsiders.

"You look for death!" As he spoke, the caliper head who took the lead before reached out and was about to grab it.

"I think you don't want to live!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu felt out the gun on his waist and aimed the muzzle at the caliper head that spoke.

As soon as they saw Ouyang Xu take out their guns, the other four immediately took out their guns and aimed them at the group of so-called survivors. After the robbery of the car, they are no longer merciful to these so-called survivors.

"Gun, you guys are in the same group as the people who just entered the convenience store?"

Just now, a group of people with guns stormed the convenience store. Killed the zombies. Supplies are being collected at convenience stores. Seeing that the other party had a gun, they did not dare to provoke, so they took advantage of the chaos to escape through the small door of the convenience store.

Although these people are trapped in convenience stores. However, those zombies are guarding the food area. So they didn't dare to look for food. You can only hide in a dead end in the laundry area. They haven't eaten in days. Therefore, when they escaped and saw Ouyang Xu and the others who came to refuel, they would run over to ask for food.

"Yes!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu aimed at the other party's head. The distance is three meters, if he hits the head, he should be able to solve it with one shot!

"Don't don't, don't shoot. We are not bad people. We are survivors. We were just so hungry. So, so I wanted to find something to eat. As he spoke, the man explained as he stepped back. Directly retreated three steps away.

"There is no food here. We don't have much materiel either. Look elsewhere! Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu rebuffed the other party.

Although there are a lot of materials in his space. However, what about the twenty-odd people in the special forces brigade, he can't let his lover, relatives and comrades go hungry for a few strangers!