67

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 67

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Don't, don't shoot, it's not our idea, it's him, he made us do this." Speaking, the glasses man hurriedly pointed to the shirt man on the ground. Shifting the blame to the dead.

"yes, yes, he made us do that!" Nodding, the two stud men said the same.

"Hehe, the courage is really big, you dare to steal our materials!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian raised his hand with a shot, directly killing the glasses man.

"Ah, captain spare your life, spare your life!" As soon as his legs were soft, the two stud men knelt on the ground and hurriedly opened their mouths to beg for mercy.

"Damn, you fucking bunch of ungrateful bastards, Laozi killed zombies to save you, sent you supplies, gave you cars to let you escape, you actually worry about our supplies. What a pack of wolf-hearted beasts! Cursing, Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao directly understood the two stud men one by one.

Looking at the four corpses on the ground, Zhang Lu and Liu Feifei's faces were as pale as paper and very ugly. However, after all, it is a person who has experienced the end of the world and seen zombies, so even if he felt fear, he did not shout in a panic.

Compared to the two of them, Tie is obviously much more relaxed, a face is still that cold and cold look, not a pestilence or anger that makes people not see any emotions to zombies, Qin Fang and Chen Dong have also seen it. They have also seen the scene of Ouyang Xu's murder. Although there are still some who are not very comfortable with the bloody killing at every turn in this apocalypse. However, they understand that now is the time for cannibalism. If you don't kill someone, you have to wait to be killed, so, there is no choice!

"What happened?" There was such a big movement here, and there were gunshots, and the survivors on the bus were naturally awakened.

One by one, they left the bus and looked far towards the side where the soldiers were stationed.

"It seems to be gunshots? Could it be that those soldiers encountered zombies? As he spoke, a stooth man asked.

"Who knows?" Looking at the others, Liu Xin said that he did not know.

"They, they seem to be coming this way?" Hearing the neat footsteps of the soldiers, Ouyang Haide exclaimed.

"yes!" Looking at the soldiers who quickly ran towards this side, the survivors were dumbfounded. Which one is sung in the middle of the night? Nothing good about ironclad?

"Surround everyone!" Coming here, Wu Haotian gave an order, and the soldiers immediately ran over and surrounded the remaining seventeen survivors in the middle.

"Captain, you are..." Looking at the imposing Wu Haotian and his group, Ouyang Haide stopped talking.

How did he feel that something was wrong with this battle?

Not only did Ouyang Haide feel that something was wrong, but the other survivors also felt that the situation was not good, and unconsciously stood together, and at this moment, everyone's faces showed a bit of obvious panic.

"You bastards, we offer you food and drink, you actually dare to steal our supplies, it is simply inferior to pigs and dogs!" As Wang Jun spoke, the soldier threw the four corpses in front of the survivors.