329

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 329

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu looked at several of his subordinates.

"Lu Cheng, the cousin of the City Lord of Lingcheng!" Speak, Guan Lei said.

"Oh, too, not a celebrity. Land. Lu Chengla! Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao replied boldly.

"What?" Glaring, the regiment leader and Sister Hong, as well as several zombies of the others, all looked incredulous.

"You talk nonsense, we have been to Lingcheng before, Lu Cheng has long had a dignified and generous wife, how can this girlfriend of yours appear again?" Looking at Zhou Xiao, Sister Hong didn't believe it.

"Hahaha, man!" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao hurriedly accompanied the smiling face.

"I said fat girl, don't tiger us, this car, nine times out of ten, where did you steal it, right? In this way, for the sake of you being a member of my team, I will not pursue it with you. You turn in the car!

"What, what?" Frowning, Zhou Xiao immediately wrinkled a bun face.

This car belongs to the boss, if it is given to someone, the boss will be angry. Moreover, the boss said, let himself rush to the tomb city within five days. Without a car, how could she get to the Tomb City within five days?

"Tell him that you still have to hurry, get in the car and leave!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu calmly ordered.

"Ah, I'm sorry Captain, Sister Hong, I still have to hurry, another day, another day we will talk!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiao was about to get into the car, but was stopped by the one called Sister Hong.

"Zhou Xiao, your car is so big, it's too wasteful for you to use it alone. In this way, how about I exchange three third-grade crystal nuclei with you? "This car is an extended version, which can seat at least twelve people, and it is too wasteful to give Zhou Xiao one person. It is better that they buy it and open it later when they go out to find prey. And face, and big enough.

"No, I, I can't sell it." This car is not hers!

"I said Zhou Xiao, don't be ignorant of lifting, your red sister said to give you crystal nuclei, that is lifting you." Don't toast, don't eat, eat and punish wine. He spoke, and the zombie behind him said unpleasantly.

"Yes, Zhou Xiao, what's the use of you asking for such a big car alone, I'm afraid you can't even get gasoline, right?"

"That's it, you are also a member of the team, don't give Sister Hong face so badly!"

Listening to the words of everyone behind the regiment leader, Zhou Xiao bit his lip but didn't know what to say: "Tell them to get out of the way, don't get in the way, otherwise you're welcome to them!"

"Boss, the regiment leader and Sister Hong are all level five, I, I'm only level four!" In his heart, Zhou Xiao said pitifully.

"Do as I say!"

"Hahaha, you guys, don't be on the road, I'm really in a hurry. You, if you don't get out of the way, I, I'm going to be unkind! The more he spoke, the quieter his voice became, and in order to turn back into a human, Zhou Xiao had to grit his teeth and finish everything that Ouyang Xu asked him to say, "You're welcome? Yo, fat girl, you're long-standing, aren't you? Then let me see how you are not polite, right? As he spoke, the leader of the lightning hunting group squinted at Zhou Xiao.