Chapter 17

Kim Jaejoong.

Kibum jumped in surprise, "He's a senior at my school!" he cried.

"I know." Yunho said with the same sad smile, "And I already know Kyuhyun too."

"But then why - ?" Kibum asked.

"He doesn't know me. But how can I not know him? Jaejoong left me to be friends with him."

Yunho remembered that day very well, there were so many memories.

*Flashback

"Jaejoong-aa." He called to the younger.

"What is it hyung?" Jaejoong asked with a hint of annoyance as he dropped his soccer ball to listen to his hyung.

"I have something to tell you."

"A secret?" Jaejoong's eyes lit up. There was nothing cuter than a young Jaejoong.

"Yes."

"What is it? What is it?" Jaejoong jumped around him, excited to hear this secret.

He took a deep breath, "I like you, Jaejoong."

Jaejoong frowned, not understanding, "I already know that hyung, because we're best friends."

"No, Jaejoong, not like that. I like you - " he hesitated before finishing his sentence, "The way you like girls."

The shock slowly registered on Jaejoong's face, "But - but you're a boy!" the younger boy cried, horrified.

"I know, Jaejoong."

"You're disgusting!"

"Jaejoong-aa." Yunho reached his hand out to touch Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Jaejoong cried as he backed away, "I don't want to see you ever again! You're disgusting!" and he ran off, leaving his hyung alone with a broken heart.

*End of Flashback

He had been stupid to confess his feelings when they were that young. The result had been the lost of their friendship, and Yunho deeply regretted it. The day after that, Yunho saw Jaejoong playing with a boy from his class.

"Kyuhyun-aa! Pass me the ball!"

His name is Kyuhyun.

From then on, Yunho watched them from afar, his heart breaking as he saw his Jaejoong playing with another boy and becoming meaner and meaner everyday.