Chapter 29

"Is he still a virgin now?" 

These were the words that Donghae hissed at Kyuhyun the next morning when Ryeowook went to get changed. 

Kyuhyun turned away, he didn't know if Ryeowook wanted him to tell the truth yet. 

"Yah, answer." Donghae pressed. 

Kyuhyun muttered something inaudible, it was a cross between yes and no. "Y-no." 

"I don't think he's a virgin anymore." Donghae jabbed his fork at Kyuhyun, "You could've taken anything, but instead you take his virginity, something he can never get back again." 

"Hae-aa-" Leeteuk called happily as he entered the room. But when he saw Donghae's fork at Kyuhyun's chest, he froze, "Donghae?" his voice became stern, yet questioning. 

"Hyung - what - Hae?" Hearing Leeteuk's tone, Eunhyuk had come in to see what was going on. 

"I hate you." Donghae muttered, pulling back his fork. 

Leeteuk rubbed at the dark circles under his eyes, "There's nothing to be angry about on such a beautiful morning, Hae." 

Hearing Leeteuk's positiveness made Donghae even more angry and annoyed, "Beautiful morning? How is this a beautiful morning? We're still poor, we still have to work from morning till night to be able to afford what we need. So tell me, Leeteuk hyung, how is this a beautiful morning?" 

Even though Donghae did not mean this, and even though he did not want to talk to and hurt Leeteuk like this. Even as he said the words, his own heart was hurting like crazy. But being like any of teenager, Donghae had a temper and sometimes an inability to control the words coming out of his mouth. Donghae was already better than any other teenager, he had never spoken angrily or disrespectfully to anyone until Kyuhyun came around. 

Hearing Donghae's words, Leeteuk bent his head to hide the tears that were falling from his brother's cruel words, "Alright, Hae." he said softly so Donghae wouldn't hear his voice cracking. He quickly turned around and went back into the bedroom. 

Eunhyuk stared at Donghae, shocked that he could even say such a thing to Leeteuk, who had raised them better than their parents. 

Donghae too, was shocked, he was shocked that he had actually said that to his Leeteuk hyung, one of the only three people he loved and trusted. Tears began to fill his eyes too, he quickly brushed them away and ran after Leeteuk. He pulled on the doorknob furiously, "He locked the door." Frustrated, Donghae burst into tears. 

"Hae-aa, don't cry." Eunhyuk knelt down and took his brother into his arms, "Don't cry." 

"I'm the - worst - person ever." Donghae sobbed into Eunhyuk's chest, "How could I have said that? Teukie hyung ... I don't deserve to be his brother..." 

"It's okay, it's okay," Eunhyuk said soothingly, "All teenagers have mood swings, Hae, it's completely normal." 

"I hurt Teukie hyung." Donghae sobbed.

Kyuhyun observed the whole scene from the shabby little sofa just a meter away. He wanted to go hug Donghae too, because even if Donghae hated him, he knew it was because Donghae cared about Ryeowook, and that was the only thing they had in common. 

Allowing his heart to control his actions, Kyuhyun's body moved itself from the sofa towards Donghae and Eunhyuk, he gave Donghae a hug, "Mianhae, Donghae hyung." 

Feeling Kyuhyun's arms wrap around him with warmth, Donghae tensed. After all, Kyuhyun was the reason for all of this. He was the reason they had began arguing and fighting, and he was the reason Donghae had gotten angry and lashed out Leeteuk instead.