#_01

I made my way to Baji's gravestone, I had nothing better to do, and I already visited Shinichiro's gravestone as well

I made my way to Baji's gravestone, I had nothing better to do, and I already visited Shinichiro's gravestone as well. by the time I made it there, I saw Chifuyu and Baji's mom. "Chifuyu...?" I spoke out, he turned over and glanced at me over the shoulder, while Baji's mom gave me a light wave, I returned the exact actions.

I looked down at Chifuyu, who's expression slightly down. "oh boy... I'd suppose I'll do it." Baji's mom sighed, crossing her arms. Chifuyu gave her a quick look while I stared at Baji's name in confusion. "...well, whatever. Here." Baji's mom searched for something in her purse, taking out ruffled pieces of paper. "I found this while I was cleaning out Keisuke's room." she pointed out, holding the papers in the air. 

"Letter, to Chifuyu and Y/n." Chifuyu sweated a beat while I titled my head sideways. The blonde took the letter from her hands, opening the paper book. "Octobe 30... the day of Halloween...! I wrote this after we met on the footbridge that day...!" Chifuyu read out loud, allowing me to listen as well. Baji's mom pulled out a cigarette and looked away while I crouched down, meeting the paper at my eye level. 

"On the pedestrian bridge earlier, when I looked at Chifuyu's face, there were so many band-aids. It reminded me of when I first met you guys... Damn, you're one of those guys who likes to get beaten up, aren't you?"

"well... that's right." I letted out a small, light chuckle. 

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋...!

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐕.

"ah! well... oh, by the way... there's two more guys, right? those two who might be stronger than Chifuyu on campus." a random guy pointed out, speaking behind the blonde. "There are rumors about it... in the school... I heard there's a Toman member here...!" another guy continued. Everyone seemed so scared once the name was mentioned. "Toman? what's that?" Chifuyu asked. 

"huh? haven't you heard of Tokyo Manji Gang? They're the hottest biker gang in Tokyo right now!!" the guy exclaimed, surprised on his expression and his tone. ""We have made a name for ourselves rapidly over the past year," he said. The gang only had seven members when it was first established. I heard they destroyed the Black Dragons...!" 

"Black Dragons...?" Chifuyu crossed his arms. "How the hell do you not know them, you little bitch?! It's common sense. The fuck do you think you're doing with your life?" his friend scolded him. "I usually..." Chifuyu trailed off, thinking about a certain pet of his. "no... forget it forget it. Tokyo Manji...Let's just not fight them." the guys replied. 

"It's only a rumor that there are members on campus. Seven guys to take down big gang? that's a lot of talk." 

"Hm... I don't know, but they sound interesting." Chifuyu spoke up. "Bike gangs are just a bunch of dorky guys who get together and cheat with their numbers. That kind of things pisses me off. Let's go find that Toman guy and fuck him up." he hissed. "OIIIII!! TOMAN FUCKERS!!!! COME ON OUT. COME ON! COME ON!" He shouted, hands placed in his pockets. "oh, no... wait, wait! wait, Chifuyu!" his friend tried to stop him.