#_09

"Ryusei hasn't shown up to school for a week

"Ryusei hasn't shown up to school for a week." Baji informed Chifuyu and Y/n as they were asking for the boy, "what?" he sweated, while Y/n's orbs ping ponged between the two.

"apparently no one's been able to reach him." Baji's eyebrows flinched, "the last time i saw him, he didn't seem to be acting any different that usual. maybe... this has something to do with the guys from Yotsuya Kaidan...?" Chifuyu asked, "i don't know. i doubt that son of a bitch would be so easily beaten."

Tokyo Manji Gang division 1 was currently being targeted by this gang or group of people called "Yotsuya Kaidan", that's why some random middle aged people were trying to follow Chifuyu a few days ago. 

[💌]

𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chifuyu and i were searching for Ryusei, we coincidentally saw some classmates and asked a few people if they knew this particular gang but they were all the same, "guy.s you can go home." Chifuyu told his classmates, "m-... moron! as if we'd quit now after coming this far!" 

but the further they walk, they made no progress at all, and seeing someone in their school uniform, maybe he would know. "Yotsuya Kaidan... yeah, i know 'em." this guy is suspicious, so i decided to hide behind the wall. "they usually hang out at the batting centre."

"really?!!! thank you!!" 

"w-..what now? should we call the other two to join us?" his classmate asked, "no...you-"

"i'll come with you." the guy suggested, "eh..." little did the blonde knew, he pulled an electronic device, buzzing Chifuyu till he fainted. i stood there, covering my mouth with my hand, the other scrapping the wall until my nails were broken. "what the fuckk...." i murmured, whipping my head to see that guy. luckily, he was already gone. 

"oh shit.... i need to find Chifuyu..." she gulped, seeing a figure dragging another one, she followed, trusting her guts and hoping it was the correct person.

[💌]

i ran up the stairs, sweat dropping down my forehead, catching my breath as i reached the top. "is this how you hold it?" the voice asked, "ah... yes!" i don't know what was going on, but i heard a slam, and it was repeating. "yoshida!" Chifuyu screamed, "guh..." an entire body dropped to the floor. 

i widen my orbs, my shaking hands on the door but i had no idea how i'm going to handle this. "how is it? my batting." 

"it's the best!" Chifuyu flinched, "stop it!! what the hell are you doing!?" i heard him, "oh? murder baseball." the voice was hoarse, the last part was louder yet it was said in a whisper, a gruff voice, this person has. "the hell..." i gulped. "i'm telling you to stop!! let yoshida go! he's going to die!! he needs to be taken to a hospital..."