#_KOJIRO

the h/cette girl didn't know where kojiro was, and all she could was ask ryusei for his address, writing him a letter and hoping he would understand this feeling

'dear kojiro,

you know how they say home is not a place but a feeling and technically feeling for a certain person or a person itself? yeah. and i think when you are hopelessly, painfully and obsessively in love, that person sometimes is not only a home but a place, time and everything to ever exist. your own existence perhaps. i dont wanna get back to the time i first met you, kissed you (that never happened), i wanna be back to oyu. i don't wanna be at that shady park when we laughed until our stomach hurt, i wanna be back to you. 

sometimes i think about you and you define my time, space and feelings. i think of moments of my life in terms of you. years before i met you, i did this, this is the place that is only that much far from the place you told me a very funny story about. its you, how will i ever not be in love with you. i don't think i can ever forget you.

its you. you're the one i want. youre the one i want to come home to after a bad day at work, school, anything. youre the one i want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up next to everyday, for the rest of my life. youre the one i want to go on late night runs with for food just because we wanted to get out of the house.

youre the one i want to take on cute little dates like to a movie, or to a nice, fancy dinner, or to an early morning breakfast before we both have to go out separate ways for the day. youre the one i want to take on cute all day dats to things like aquariums, and zoos, and amusement parks. youre the one i want to go on fun, exhilarating adventures with, such as a day at the lake, or a hike through the woods, or even just a late night walk when everything is quiet.

youre the one i want to stay in with for the night and build a cute little fort while we watch movies under it and eat our favourite food. youre the one i want to love, and to hold when times get tough. youre the once i want to be there for when everything in your world comes crashing down. 

all my good days and all my bad days, youre the one i want to spend them with. it's you. youre it. youre the one. and i swear to you, i have never been so sure about someone or something in my entire life. it's you, and i say this without a single doubt in my mind.

i'm too in love with you, hishi kojiro.

love,

ujita y/n.'

she placed the letter into the mailbox, gripping onto her jacket zipper since it was freezing, and it the clouds don't look very happy, she needed to go home soon. 

she sighed, white air came out as she stared at the dull sky, everything was falling apart, she didn't know where her lover was, and she- "y/n?" her brain stopped, everything stopped, even time stopped.

she moved her shoe, facing the voice, then her face, seeing the one and only, kojiro, her lover. "k-kojiro! i-"

he cut her off by pulling her into a hug, tight one, "thank you, love."

"w-what?"

"everything you wrote in the letter, i will help you with it. i'll take you to zoos, aquariums, late night walks." he breathed, "b-but you haven't even opened the letter yet."

"oh, i know, darling, i know," euphoria filled her, "you can help me with that, right?" 

"oh love, i will."

letter to keisuke baji...!
c o m p l e t e d

[third of december, 2023.]
[💌]

thank you so much for reading this until the end!
i really appreciate the love and support!

my humor has officially ran out.

once again,
thank you very much
for reading this horrible book
until the end,
ilysm babes 😍

- yuraararararar :3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐣𝐢...! 🎉