#_10

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

a few days before the fight.

she got a ring from her phone, an unknown number has texted her, telling her to meet at night time. welp, if this person was desperate, they must've knew about her, right? so she didn't tell anyone about this meeting, simply wearing a oversized black hoodie with shorts that were covered. some crocs that were decorated heavily and white socks. she lift the hood up onto her head, checking her phone for the location.

apparently, it was a park nearby. her breath coming out as white air, it looked like she was smoking. she giggled, remembering some childhood memories. she reached the park, but no one was here yet, so she decided to sit on the swing, moving the tip of her shoe.  

"you're early." the voice was soft, but somehow familiar. the figure took the swing next to her, blowing visible air out his lips. "oh..." when she realised it was him, she blinked, "why... did you text me? how did you get my number?" she asked, placing her hood down to see a better view of him.

he was wearing a creamy sweater layered with a white tank top, and checkered pants. his hair tied in a messy bun with a chain necklace placed on his defined collarbone. 

"ryusei." he smirked, taking a good look his face, he was actually really attractive, the type of boy that all the girls would chase for. "o-oh. then, what do you wanna say?" she placed her cold hands on the freezing chain, "nothing. just wanted to see you." why was he saying this so casually? they just met a few days ago, and she was scared of him. "aren't you afraid of me?" 

"well... you're not that bad. except that you beaten ryusei up with a bat and um...." she pursed her lips, "are you popular in school?" she returned a question, staring into his olive hues. he shrugged, glancing at the trees that were moving. she hummed, they gave each other silent treatment. 

'i couldn't believe this is the same person, he was beating up ryusei with a bat a few days ago! now he's just sitting here, peacefully... perhaps he is kind, just in other ways. and why is he kinda... like... ugh... why am i even...'

"what?" he stared into her orbs, lost in them. "huh?" she flinched, "you look so serious." he laughed, "heyy! i was just thinking about something, or someone..." she scratched her neck. "who is this lucky guy?" 

"hmm... not telling." he blinked, then left his seat, crouching down right in front of her, "is it.... me then?" he predicted, y/n made a face, before biting her lips and looking away with red ears. "shut up." she muttered, no way she likes him, no fucking way. nah jit, no nonnonononoonononono. "heh."