#_07

(will not follow the original story and this will be the replacement of chapter 7 + short filler chapter!)

Since tomorrow was Saturday, Baji, Chifuyu and Ryusei will be staying at Y/n's place for the night.

She lived alone from an early age, but since of school, she now lives in a small loft apartment nearby. 

The jiggling of the keys rang, as the three behind her stood there awkwardly. 

The moment the door was opened, they were welcomed with a scent of slight lavender.

She walked in and threw her bag on the floor, "Do whatever you want... need some clothes?" they all hummed, she went to the closet, remembering she had some of her brother's clothes here. "Here." She threw 3 oversized clothes and sweatpants to their faces, her aim was great. "Toilet's on the right!" 

She searched for her own clothes as well, she found a black tank top with some comfy, long pj pants, so she waited until they all changed. 

By the time she came out, Chifuyu and Ryusei were chatting on the sofa, which seem quite rare. Baji was, of course, scanning through her cabinets. 

"BAJI!" she trick shotted her uniform into the laundry basket. "PEYOUNG!" His eyes sparkled in joy, she sighed and chuckled, tying her own hair into a messy bun. "No dinner for you then." She joked, organising the mess. "NO!" He grumbled, stomping his feet. 

"then no stealing!" She laughed, turning around, but she was caught off guard when she realised how close Baji was. He gripped on her wrist that was holding the kitchen island, hiding so Ryusei and Chifuyu had no idea. 

She made a face, but Baji just leaned in, making her slightly flustered. "give me the peyoung." he whispered, just loud enough for the female to hear, sending a shiver down her spines, his words brushing her earlobe. "fine. now let go of me." he did as he was told. 

standing up, she faced the wall, so no one would see her flustered, slightly sweating face, she earned a chuckling from Baji, who just sat down on the sofa. 

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "yeah... as if..." She clutched her jaws, reaching for the top cabinet, but of course, she had to put the cabinet that high. 

"here." A voice ringed in her ears, an arm reaching out for the food. "why and how did you place it so high...?" He was still behind her, and he wasn't a lot taller than her so, her ear was touching his cheek. 

"my friend did." she simply lied, turning around. wow, Y/n, now you're in a more awkward position. "uh..." She pursed her lips, gripping onto the kitchen counter on her frame, especially when he was still holding the bag of chip on top of her. 

"S-sorry." a blush came up to his cheeks, stepping backwards. "yo! the kitchen isn't the best place to make out, Chifuyu!" Ryusei teased, "FUCK YOU!" He screamed back, opening the pack of chip.  

"Ryusei..." she devilishly chuckled, "uh oh..." the boy and Baji said in unison. "you asshole..." she chased the pink haired male around the apartment, "ahhahah! hellppp!" he screamed, yet laughing at the same time. but he did something his future self would regret, eyeing for the nearest place to hide, it was her closet.

and so, he slammed himself shut inside her closet. "what the fuck!" Y/n made a face, holding her laughter. she pulled the cabinet door, when suddenly the tan hand pulled her inside as well, shutting them in the small area. "woh~" Baji smirked in the background.

she could feel his breath right on top of her, her hands next to his ears, her body completely leaned into his (not that 😏). "wh-what... the fuck..." she breathed, feeling his hands around her back.

"what?" Ryusei smirked, looking down. "you-you tease!" she hit the cabinet door with her butt, falling out, but of course, she just remembered Ryusei was holding onto her as well, so he'd also fall down.

on top of her.

"oooHhhhHHH!" Baji teased, while Chifuyu was worried, "Y/n! are you okay-?" she batter her eyelashes open, realising the more embarrassing position she was in. "she's just admiring how handsome i am Chifuyu." Ryusei smiled, "ew-!" the h/cette girl shoved the male off, standing up. 

her hair messed up, with her loose tank top and a blushed face, she fiddled with her fingers and placed the hair covering her sight behind her ear. 

and oh god, she did not know, by this simple action, it made the 3 boy's heart beating crazy. "l-let's eat... dinner?" she pursed her lips, placing her hands behind her back.

"LET'S STEAL Y/N'S PEYOUNG NOODLES!" Baji grinned, running towards the kitchen, "nooo!" 

[💌]

this small hangout was more then she expected, they watched some classics, played uno and sorts. and now, it was midnight, she yawned, tiptoeing, "we should go to sleep." she mumbled, grabbing some extra futons, "let's sleep together!" 

"i'm straight!" Chifuyu made an horrified face, not accepting Ryusei's idea. "hmm... maybe... then i wouldn't need to wash the dirty futons." her voice soft, she was really tired. 

she pulled out a big futon, enough to fit 4 people perfectly. "i just don't want to sleep next to Ryusei." the blond complained, "no. you sleep next to him." Baji laughed, "i'm straight!" Rysuei mocked Chifuyu. "arghhhh!" 

"cmon..." she placed the soft mattress on the floor, grabbing some blankets. she dropped herself, her head facing the right, whoever sleeps on that side gets to be the lucky one. "you guys are sooo an- she's asleep.." Chifuyu glanced, "i'll sleep there!" Ryusei shouted-whispered, pointing at her right, "no me!"  

"stop arguing, it's gonna be me." Baji growled, racing the other two to her side. and who was the lucky one? 

Chifuyu.

"ha!" he smirked, making himself comfortable, and poor Ryusei, Baji took the position behind her. so he had no choice but to sleep behind Chifuyu, which made him feel gay. 

she could feel Chifuyu's soft breath on her hair, while Baji's hands snaked around her waist. that night was really warm, even though it's winter, it's way much better then wearing 5 layers of clothes.