#_11

"yo!" 

"yo!" 

"woah, you actually came to school. you good?" chifuyu asked, "what do you think? of course." y/n shook her head, "yeah... i feel fine."

"i see..." 

"thanks dude!" ryusei walked back, waving his hand. 'but something's off here...! he'd usually be like... "you good?" 

"are you sure you should be worrying about me!? this is the first time i've ever seen someone being lectured in the middle of a fight!"

"gr... you-!! you were the one who ran off with yotsuya without lettin' us know!!"

"huh? yotsuya? what're you talking about?" 

"haaaah!?!? quit messin' around, i'm talkin' bout how we were at that abandoned building..."

"you were where? over there? and me? don't you think you have the wrong person? that can't be right, there's no one else who's as handsome as me in this world, is there? (what the hell is the meaning of this bruh)" 

"you asshole!" 

um..... yeah.

"that kojiro hishi guy..." she instantly whipped her head when she heard the name, "after losing to toman, he pretty much lost control of everything... the top members of yotsuya even rebelled against kojiro and nearly killed him. with their leader gone, yotsuya was almost wiped out."

"heh... that's what you get when your whole team fears you!! serves him right."

"yeah, but, aren't ryusei and kojiro like childhood friends? he must have some mixed feelings bout it..." she gulped, showing a worried face as she fiddled with her thumb.

then, she eyed ryusei, who was talking with baji. 

'that's... strange... ever since the killer bee incident, ryusei has been trying to avoid getting baji-san involved as much as possible. i've never seen the two of them at school like this.... this is the first time. they're heading to the roof. what's going on? the both of them talking at this time...'

she and chifuyu exchanged looks, following them up onto the roof door. "man, i'm still laughing about it even now. being lectured in the middle of a fight, what a guy he is." 

"he's just a noob that got ahead of himself... that dumbass." she chuckled, but when she side glanced at chifuyu, she sighed. "you're not lame okay? i know what you're thinking."

"once again, i'm real sorry about all this." ryusei apologised, the first division and kojiro, both of them are irreplaceable friends to me. if possible, i want to avoid any conflict... ever since the killer bee incident, i always thought to myself... what would keisuke-kun do? what would y/n do?" 

"then kojiro called me... i thought that if i went back to yotsuya, everything would work out. then you, chifuyu and y/n came to the rescue. haha... things took a turn for the worse there. i chose to part ways with toman and fall in with kojiro. i thought that was the best way to make amends with him." the two silently listened, hugging their legs.