#_06

The following are hereby suspended for one week

Chifuyu Matsuno,

Class 1,

Satou Ryusei, 

Class 5,

Y/n Ujita,

Class 5

[💌]

"So... AS you can see, I've got busted arm, but. Ryusei, Chifuyu and Y/n took down Killer Bee...!"

"Ohh, as expected from Ryusei-kun and Y/n-san. By the way, Chifuyu is... The new guy!?" Chifuyu grinned from ear to ear, proud to be recognised by someone. 

He was showed with praises. "Chifuyu. This time, you saved me." Baji said.

"Y...Yes..."

"I doubt they'll come looking for another fight. But all of you should be cautious. Ryusei, Y/n, do you have anything to add?" the two stayed quiet. 

a solemn expression was placed on Ryusei's face. "Hey, Ryusei!"

"hm? You think I'm handsome? I know, I know,"

"You insolent! Don't be so absentminded. All right. That's it. We're done for today."

a scene replayed in Y/n's mind. 

Between Yotsuya Kaidan and Ryusei, there's an inseparable bond. Not everybody gets to live the way they want to.' 

"hey, man. hey, wait! oi!" Chifuyu chirped, Ryusei ignored him. "I'm telling you to wait! Don't ignore me!" Chifuyu snatched a button off Ryusei's uniform. "ah..."

"...Hey! What the hel are you doing?! Just when I had you for a minute..."

"...In Toman, it's prohibited to engage in domestic disputes. Do it again and you'll be in a for a nasty surprise."

"...I'm sorry." He apologised, "You know what? The uniform is a symbol of the team's ideology and the determination to be a part of it. Don't you dare take this kind of stuff lightly." another member spoke. "I'm sorry, Ryusei-kun, I will properly handle this."

"... oh, please. ♡" a fake smile plastered on his face... "I'll just ask Taka..." Y/n trailed off, while Baji nodded lightly, staring at Ryusei's behaviour. 

[💌]

"Hey, Ryusei!" Chifuyu growled at the classroom door, Y/n titled her head while biting her onigiri in confusion. 

"What the hell is wrong with you lately!? Stop being a coward!" Chifuyu balled his fists into balls, "what? I'm the same as usual. Maybe you've been too much by Killer Bee and gone crazy or some shit." He replied. 

"No, you're wrong! You're crazy! You're absolutely out of your fucking mind! You're the one who's..."

"hey!" great, now Baji was here too. "Oh, Baji-san. Ryusei, Chifuyu, Y/n... you guys. After school today, come to the part behind the station."

"Y...yes!"

"hm." 

[💌]

"ha ha ha. Maybe." He joked, but Chifuyu didn't take that, he slapped Ryusei on the cheek. Baji was eyeing them while Y/n wasn't present yet. 

Ryusei wiped his mouth with his knuckles, "what are you doing..."

""maybe." don't fuck with me." 

they were fighting... again. 

"You sone of a bitch!" Ryusei panted, while Y/n sighed in disappointment. 

"you guys..." She pushed both of them away from each other, standing in the middle. "Y/n!" they said simultaneously. "Baji is here, ya know?" She uttered, dusting the imaginary dust off her skirt. but they didn't listen. 

"The First Division is the strongest!!! It doesn't matter what happened to you. If you were my second-in-command, you'd be fucking dead. I don't give a shit about your "shitty" past. Just look forward to the future of the 1st Division!"  Ryusei landed on the floor, a scowl was present on Y/n's face. "If we can get our forces together... We won't be defeated by Yotsuya Kaiden!!!"

"hmmm... ha ha ha ha ha" The pinkette laughed, standing up. "no, no, no. There's Keisuke-kun, Y/n, myself, the guys, and you're just an extra."

"what the hell, man!!!" Chifuyu complained, "You have to hit me harder. You don't get it, do you?"

"Stop it, you idiot." Baji scowled them, searching for something in the bag he had. 

"I made Ryusei's uniform. I've been in a lot of fights and they were getting a little beat up, and one of the buttons fell off. I thought I'd take the opportunity." 

"Oh... Thank you!" Ryusei gladly accepted the gift, "tsk..." Chifuyu stared in jealousy, "The smell of a new uniform is the best, isn't it? Ah, I'm sorry, you wouldn't know." Ryusei teased, "Ryusei." Y/n firmly said, fixing her collar. "what!?"

"also... one of even you." Another uniform was in the hands of Baji, giving it to Chifuyu. "Are... Are you sure?" 

"Well, after what hap-"

"Why are you so hesitate? Just take it!" Y/n shoved the uniform into Chifuyu's arms. Baji only nodded, with a small smile. "Thank you! Thank you very much!!!" a tear fell down the blonde's cheek, maybe that was a bit too much drama. 

"I've never seen anyone cry over a gang uniform before." Ryusei laughed. "So...? Ryusei. Are you feeling okay now?" 

"Hmm? What are you talking about? Well, I'm feeling pretty good. Thanks to that idiot." 

"hmph."

"Hey Chifuyu, stop crying and try in on."

"ah... Okay!"

"Tokyo Manji Gang, First Division, Matsuno Chifyu. I am the only one in Heaven and Earth!!" He proudly exclaimed.

Y/n playfully giggled. "C'mon you guys! I'll help you with your wounds!"

"I need to steal your peyoung!"

"hey!"