#_KEISUKE

she got back from school, already exhausted

she got back from school, already exhausted. so she went to her room, messily decorated with posters of her favourite bands and plushies, mangas and some food and work left on her table. 

her eyes widened when she saw her boy best friend, "what the fuck are you doing here?" she frowned, "oh you're here." baji chuckled. "no... i am still at school and you're talking to a ghost." she rolled her eyes, "well hello ghost." he smiled.

"is that why you didn't come to school today to just be chilling on my bed?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips. "well not exactly, but yeah, i can count that." he said while she rolled her eyes again.

"well you bitch times up, chop chop! get outta my room, i needa fucking sleep." she ordered, waiting for baji to get the hell off. "what's stopping you? hop on." he smiked.

you sighed, sitting on the bed while pointing at the door, "out now or else i'll murder you." she said, trying not to laugh. "i don't follow your lead." he replied, "oh god, just get ou-" he cut her off by grabbing her soft wrists, "y/n... i know this is so random but i can't just keep pretending that we are just friends." he said seriously.

"what do you mean?" she frowned, "you know what i mean." he stared directly into her orbs, well, she liked him ever since she didn't know when, is that obvious? she asked herself. 

and yet, she found herself glancing at his lips from time to time. All she want to do is kiss him, and for about 30 seconds she just stare at his lips trying not to. she lick my lips and he kisses she before she got the chance to. she kiss him back quickly and slide her warm hands through his hair. she broke the kiss, gasping for breath. He gasps a little as well and kisses her forehead. she smile at him. "I love you." he whispers in her ear, his voice hoarse, a tingling sensation down her back.

he tasted like cinnamon and melted sugar. she was so scared to loose him again that when he pulled her in for this kiss, her hands attached to the sides of his face and her body curved to fit into his.

"you are everything. everything."

"you are my everything."