#_CHIFUYU

(that was the end of the spin-off! you can now choose which character you want to end up with!) 

'eheheh... chifuyu's gonna confess todayy!' ryusei grinned, searching for the blond around the campus, but he found his friend's crush instead. "hey y/n!! did you see chifuyu anywhere?" he caught up with her, "chifuyu...? nah." she shook her head, reorganising her heavy books. "hmmm.... okay! thanks!" 

y/n tilted her head, confused. the excited boy went to baji, who was in him homeroom writing, "yo keisuke-kun! where's chifuyu?" baji perked his head, fixing his glasses. "dunno." he shrugged, he scratched his nose. 

"oh..." ryusei turned his head and blinked slowly, where could the boy possibly be? only one place came up to his mind, the rooftop. he walked up the stairs, creaking open the loud door to see the person he wanted to find. 

"chifuyu!" he yelled, wind kissing his hair. the blond looked over his shoulder, a faint blush on his cheeks. "woh. what happened?" he smirked, "did you confess yet?" he added, "no. just shuddup." the shy blond avoided eye contact, "aww mann! c'monnn! you got thiss! she wants you for sure!" ryusei gave his friend thumbs up, encouraging him.

chifuyu rolled his eyes, "yeah." was all he could mumble, "she's coming up, ya know..." ryusei's orbs went round, "oh!!!!! ima hide." he smirked, running off to the stairs, "good luck!" rushing down back into the campus.

just in time, the h/c girl appeared. "chifuyu?" she called out, shutting the rooftop. "a-ah! y/n!" he patted the empty seat next to him, telling her to sit. "whats up?" she kicked her legs, letting the wind play over them, "well... i-i want to tell you something." 

she hummed, "i think i like someone." he blushed, straight to the point. she whipped her head, "what's she like?" 

"hm... she's nice, extremely funny, loves to read manga, she's really cute as well, pretty in every way." the girl was quiet for a pause, flattering her eyelashes. 

"wow... you really like her then." she managed to mumbled, her voice was softer then usual, perhaps, was she-

sad? or- jealous? 

no way, her stomach had a weird twist, a hole down into her heart. why was she feeling like this? "yeah. i really like you." 

she paused, slowly turning her head towards the boy, her lips apart. "w-what?" euphoria building up when she saw chifuyu's redden ears, "um... you heard me..." he smiled. that was brighter then her future, she had no words.

"i-i um- i guess- i like you too..." she buried her face into the centre of her palms, embarrassed. 'urgh, why why why why why why?'

now it was just awkward, giving each other silent treatment. "i'm glad." she blinked, "for what?" the blond stared into her eyes, "for telling you." without hesitation, he slowly slid his hand down her waist, as he pulled her closer. goosebumps swarming every part of her body that he touched.

gently tugging at his collar, he asked, "do you want me to stop?" she hurriedly say, "just the opposite, please." she begged, as that was said, he smashed his lips onto hers. 

after a few seconds, he broke the kiss apart for a second, a smile stretching and he kissed her back again, fingers gently sliding down the side of her face to her neck.

"god- i love the taste of your lips of mine."