~Both~

✧༺♥༻∞ Chapter 20 ∞༺♥༻✧

TW: Cussing

(This is a long chapter for you because I didn't post all weekend)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We have a quidditch game today, Slytherin against Gryffindor, so me and the rest of the team were in the locker rooms getting ready. We had been practicing all week and Draco has been boasting all about how catching the snitch before Harry will be the easiest thing I'll ever do. He spent this week talking about how easy it will be to win against the Gryffindor team he barely even practiced.

   "I swear they'll drop like flies. This is going to be the easiest game we've ever played boys." Draco boasted finishing up putting on his beater's gear with Lorenzo.

   "You're the one to talk. You barely even practiced." Blaise scoffed, "You're a beater, you're going to need practice no matter how good or set we are for a win."

   "Come on, Blaise cheer up we've got the best team out of these other shit houses." Draco's ego was basically pouring out the sides of his head with how much he has. "I mean we have two kick ass beaters." he says putting his arm around Lorenzo. "An iconic group of chasers. Right, Blaise and Adrian."

   "Um, hello? I'm a chaser too. I'm probably a better chaser than them!" Astoria spat.

   "...Yeah you too, I guess... But we also have this amazing guy as our keeper." he pointed towards Theo.

   "Are you seriously doing this right now?" I asked, annoyed at how he's acting.

   "And that brings me to our seeker." Draco said, looking at me.

   "You're just going to make it worse if we lose." Lorenzo mumbled.

   "But we won't." Draco argued, "We've got a great team against those idiot Gryffindors. As your team captain I'm telling you all to cheer up and win this goddamn game."

   "And what if we don't?" Astoria asked.

   "Astoria, don't ruin the mood." Draco spat.

*Time skip*

      We got out to the field and I was hovering over the ground Harry in front of me with the rest of the team in a circle below us. My eyes searched the crowd hoping to lock eyes with a certain girl. I looked over to the Gryffindor stands and I only saw Luna and Neville over there. I got confused so I moved my eyes to the Slytherin stands. I looked through the crowd until I saw Pansy and Daphne.

      I looked to the side of Daphne to see... Y/n wearing a small Slytherin Cheerleading outfit with my number on it. Her hair is in a high ponytail with a bow on it. She had pom poms and was smiling devilish up at me. When our eyes met her smile only got wider and she shook her pom poms cheering and jumping up and down knowing exactly what she was doing.

  Fuck me...

      I kept trying to look in front of me but I could stop my eyes from wandering to Y/n. She looked so hot in that tiny ass cheer outfit. It hugged her curves perfectly, only making it harder to look away.

   "Mattheo!" Theo yelled from below me. "Mattheo!" he yelled again.

   "What?" I asked him, looking down.

   "Why do you keep looking at the stands you need to focus." Theo asked, scolding me.

   "Look in the Slytherin stands, middle row in the exact middle, three people to the right." I told him. He looked at me suspiciously before looking over at the Slytherin stands eye's widening in shock, not expecting what he saw at all.