DISCLAMER AND BACKGROUND

Ok everyone! Like the title says this is a disclaimer and background description on the female main characters.

So to start, this story is very very fucked up in many many ways. Like I can not stress enough how seriously fucked up this story is going to be. It will be very disturbing to a lot of readers and I understand a lot of those readers will hate on this story.

Everyone has likes and dislikes and that is okay! I only ask that if you don't like the story please don't read and don't comment as commenting negative opinions will do absolutely nothing.

For those who do end up enjoying this story feel free to comment! I love reading positive feedback on these types of stories.

MINORS PLEASE DO. NOT. READ!! DO NOT COMMENT NOTHING!!! DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS STORY PLEASE!!!!

Once again I'd like to list the themes and triggers:

Insane thoughts.

Torture.

Mass murder.

Blood/ gore.

Kidnapping.

Self harm.

Mental illnesses such as, psychosis, depression, anxiety, paranoia, mania. (If I miss any please let me know!)

Drug/ alcohol use.

Weapons.

Mentions of rape.

Mentions of past child abuse.

Heavy smut.

Ok with all of that out of the way let's get started on the two female main characters description! SO! The first main character and the one who's POV this story will mostly be in is Salem she will be getting a nickname tho so the name Salem will be rarely used.

Salem is a 19 year old Italian girl with long waist length jet black hair. She has minty green eyes and a few beauty marks/freckles. These little marks/freckles are located; one under her left eye, one on the right side of her chin, one above the left corner of her upper lip. There's another on the right side of her face on her cheekbone and one on the left side of her jaw.

She's about 5'2 but wears platform boots to make herself a little taller. She has very unnaturally pale skin and dark circles that are permanently stained under her eyes.

She has a slim but curvy build. Small waist, nice round hips, large chest. You know the whole nine.

She has a Japanese dragon tattoo that curls up her left leg from her ankle to her waist. On her back she has a Chinese temple with misty mountains and Chinese writing that says "what hasn't killed men only made me stronger." Tattooed on her upper spine above the temple. Her left arms is covered in red and black spider lillies, black crows and bloody skulls. The sleeve covered from the top of her hand up to her shoulder. She has two snakes curling around her collarbones. On her stomach she has abunch of random tattoos like skulls, spiders, snakes, moths, guns and bloody knives. Curling up under her breasts are bloody vines. Her nipples are tattooed to look like heart shaped realistic spider webs. (Yes she has spider nipple piercings) on the back of her neck she has the moon phases tatted horizontally. Behind her left ear she has a centipede and behind her right ear she has a praying mantis.

(These are all based off my own tattoos. Same with her piercings that you'll learn more about in the story.)

Now onto Koi .

Koi is a 19 year old Asian (Cambodian) girl. She has chocolate brown eyes and black hair that fades to a bleached blonde color at the ends. Her hair reaches a little below her shoulders and has a white streak on the right side of her bangs due to a birth mark. She stands a little bit taller than Salem at 5'4. She has beautiful tanned skin with two black bands tattooed around each wrist. She's the more manically insane of the two where as Salem is the more silent psycho type. Koi only has her ears gauged. She's slim with some curve but she binds her chest. So she looks slimmer than she is.

You'll learn more about their styles and personalities as the story goes!!!

Again please don't read if you you are triggered easily! If you aren't a fan of horror and seriously disturbing scenes please please please stop reading now!

For those who do enjoy disturbing fucked up shit....

Enjoy~