Chapter 4

Salem's POV:

The door closed and locked behind us and I slowly turned towards the two men. Koi had her hands in her pocket as she looked at them over her shoulder. I saw her eyes roaming up and down Dante's body and had to hold back a snicker.

"So uh. You two are sharing a bed right?" I asked lowly.

Loki promptly stepped forward and threw me over his shoulder without warning. I yelped but didn't struggle. I was already kidnapped where else could he possibly take me?

"No, you'll share with me." He said as we walked in the direction of the shower.

I played with the large knife that I carefully pulled out of its holster on his left hip. I pressed the tip of the knife to the base of his spine. "You know if I stab you right here it'll sever your spine from your hips and paralyze you from the waist down. Isn't that so cool?" I asked with fake cheeriness.

Loki chuckled and moved his hand from my thigh to my ass and squeezed. Hard. I squeaked and pressed the knife harder into his back. "Easy now princess. No need for all of that. I put off a lot more body heat than your little friend and it gets cold in here."

"That little friend has a name jack ass." Koi quipped from by the door.

Loki didn't respond as he walked into the bathroom with me and sat me down on the toilet. I glared up at him as he started the shower. Neither of us said anything and he walked out before walking back in a few minutes later with what looked like a t-shirt and a towel.

I took the items from him. My face was carefully blank as I stared up at him. Our one sided staring contest was broken when Koi walked in.

"Alright fucker, out. We're gonna shower."

Loki huffed and walked out of the small bathroom. I looked at Koi who looked at me. "Bro Dante took off his mask and I've never been so thankful for your weird obsession with cats."

I grinned at her, urging her to continue as I carefully shucked off my clothes. "Bro is fucking beautiful like I can't even find the words to describe how godly that man is."

I glared at a bug on the floor, not taking my eyes off it and spoke. "Oh yeah? It's a good thing he has eyes for you huh?"

Koi cringed. "That one is real. Ignore it. But yeah I'm fuckin stoked dude."

I finally looked away from the bug and grinned at Koi. "Well, describe him to me while I shower then you can hop in next yeah?"

The girl nodded and sat on the toilet in only her binder and boy shorts underwear. I stepped into the shower as she began explaining what Dante looked like. I looked at my body that was covered in tattoos before getting to work on actually showering.

"So he has blonde ass hair like platinum blonde and beeaauuttiifffuulll crystal blue eyes. He has a bit of stubble so he looks a bit older, I'd say around 26-27. His jaw is CUT bitch like CUT. His ears are pierced."

Koi went on and on about the man as I scrubbed my body to the point of bleeding with pine scented soap. When I deemed my body clean I moved on to scrubbing my hair and face careful of my facial piercings. The assholes only had two in one shampoo and conditioner so I had to torture my hair with the atrocious stuff while trying not to cry.

I hummed every now and then to let Koi know I was listening. When I was finished washing out my hair I opened the shower curtain. Koi stopped talking and looked at me. My tattoo covered body dripped with beads of hot water. My long ass black hair stuck to my back and the top of my ass making me very uncomfortable.

"Your nipple piercings are healing nicely." She pointed out and I looked down at my heart shaped spider web tatted nipples and the spider nipple piercing going through them.