Chapter 13

Salem's pov:

"Ooohhh baby I needed this." I moaned into my burrito.

We were currently on the road, having just left Taco Bell after picking up 8 blunts. Knowing Koi and I we'll go through them pretty fast but the guys promised if we can make them last until we got to Alaska then they'd buy us a shit ton more. So obviously Koi and I agreed to make it work.

"Bro I fucking knoooowww. This shit tastes like a fucking orgasm." Koi groaned back. We're both very very high.

"Alright crazy 1 and 2, listen up yeah?" Dante says from the front drivers seat.

Koi and I lazily drag our eyes up curious to what the giant idiot had to say now.

"We have about 2 days and 3 hours before we reach the Arctic Circle where our base is. That's IF we don't stop. Which we won't be. Loki and I decided we can't risk stopping anywhere to sleep. So we're all gonna need to take turns driving and sleeping. Alright?" Dante explains.

Koi and I nod our heads. It makes a lot of sense really. Somehow the cops found us. It was probably-

Before I could finish that thought I grabbed my phone and took the chip out of it before rolling my window down and chucking it right out. I grabbed Koi's and did the same. I faintly hear a horn blare behind us and tires screech but I ignore it.

"Bruh. Really? The fuck was that for. Now all my game data is lost." Koi groaned.

"I was thinking about how the cops found us and it was probably our phones." I explained to the girl next to me. "So I chucked the sims."

"Oh. Oh shit you right. Cool that's fine." Koi says.

"Yeah, sorry bout your data." I say, shrugging as I take the last bite of my burrito. Koi nods again and goes back to whatever the hell she's eating.

Loki and Dante were silently watching the whole exchange from the front seat. I could feel their eyes boring into both of us. Watching us closely incase something happens. They've been like this since the swat incident.

I lock eyes with Loki and blink slowly before glancing over to Koi. I carefully swipe a bug off her shoulder.

Tiredly, Koi grumbled "Not real."

I nodded and mumbled something about a nap to which the other girl eagerly agreed too. The guys will be driving for a while so we would take our chance to sleep while we still could.

With two fuzzy blankets that were stuffed under the seats Koi and I cozied up together, both wary of my wounded back, and passed out.

Some where in the haze I could hear a faint-

"These girls are gonna be the death of us."

~~~000~~~

When Koi and I woke up it was nighttime and we were once again in a gas station parking lot.

"Good morning girls." Dante said with a cheeky tired smile.

Koi and I slowly sat up from our curled up slouched position. Rubbing our eyes and yawning we give Dante a bland look.

"It's dark." I state, looking around at the clearly nighttime sky.

"Yes well we're in the lower half of Alaska. We passed the border of Canada already. So that means the sun rises and sets at different times than what you're used too. The sun usually rising at 10 am and setting at 2pm during the winter months." Dante explains.

And it just so happens to be November. Great.

Koi and I glance at eachother, still half asleep and trying to process what they just said. I picked a bug off the blanket and sniffed. Looking at Loki to elaborate.