Chapter 10

Salem's POV:

I blinked when he pulled back. In shock of what just happened. Loki turned his head forward and acted like absolutely nothing happened. "How are we doing on gas?"

"We need to stop here soon to fill up. There's a gas station bout 5 minutes from us." Koi responded. Loki hummed his acknowledgment and looked out the window opposite of me.

Holy shit is that a blush?! HE'S SHY!!

I grin to myself a little at the realization. Who would've thought.

My attention was quickly grabbed by another voice speaking up.

"Switch out with me when we stop. I'll drive." Dante said.

Koi looked ready to argue. Probably something along the lines of 'don't tell me what to do'. But she surprisingly kept her mouth shut and nodded.

She must be tired.

Not long after we pull into the gas station and hop out. The gas station was in the middle of no where it looked like which was unfortunate.

"Bro come on I gotta peeeee." Koi groaned, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the run down building.

"Hey!" Loki called out. Koi and I stopped in our tracks and turned around.

"Come here and put these on." He said. He was holding two large black hoodies and face masks that would cover the lower half of our face.

We both walked over and threw on the hoods and masks. When we finish wiggling into the clothes we make it into the store and use the bathroom. As I was washing my hands I hear Koi cackle.

"What?" I say. She looks at me with wide, too excited, eyes.

"Look at this shit." She says, shoving her phone in my face. I take it and look.

                          BREAKING NEWS

Four teens from Velaris High private Academy reported missing. If you see them please call 911 immediately.

Description:
Two teenage girls both 19.

One with long black hair and bright green eyes about 5'2.
NAME: Salem Nyte.
Last seen at Velaris High private Academy .

The next girl has short black and Blonde hair.
Eye color: dark brown. Wears glasses and is about 5'4
NAME: Koi Lee.
Last seen: Velaris High private Academy

Two teenage boys both 19

One with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. About 5'9.
Name: Jason Hollow
Last seen: Velaris High private Academy

Second boy has brown hair and dark green eyes.
About 5'9
Name: Zack Maximus
Last seen: Velaris High private Academy.

If you have any information please call    (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouu! It started already!" I grinned.

"Yeah it has! The fun is about to begin. But we need to hurry up and get the fuck out of here." Koi says.

We exit the bathroom and make our way back out side to the guys. The sound of a news reporter on the radio drifting behind us.

When we reach the car the guys immediately pick up on our excitement. Loki being the one to speak up first.

"What happened. Did someone in there have a nice skull?" He asked.