Chapter 5

Salem's POV:

Koi and I were curled up in the back seat of the small (and stollen we've come to find out) black car watching people fails while Loki and Dante talked in the front seat.

Loki was driving again and we were currently heading to some weird base slash checkpoint? I don't really remember as I wasn't paying attention. My attention was drawn away though when Koi suddenly turned the phone off and turned to me.

We were both some how fluent in ASL and she started rapidly signing to me. "Are we just not going to talk about how we killed two people and are now running off with our "kidnappers"?"

I blinked at her and ran my hand through my long hair. "Mom is never home and honestly couldn't give a shit less about us. If we stayed at home the cops would have caught us and I don't know about you but I'd really rather not rot in jail."

Koi sighed. "We could have pleaded temporary insanity."

I gave her a bland look. "Temporary? Really? That's stupid and you know it."

Koi rolled her eyes and the car suddenly went quiet. "You said that out loud." Koi pointed out and I nodded. Oops?

Dante twisted in his seat. "What's temporary?"

Koi and I blinked at each other before turning wide sharp grins to Dante. "Our insanity." Koi said.

Dante paled and slowly turned forward again. "I don't think that's temporary sweetness." He said back to her.

Loki gripped the steering wheel. "And I thought we were crazy." He grumbled to Dante who only nodded his head.

I turned my attention back to Koi and dropped my grin. "You're the more reckless one out of the two of us. Why are you questioning something you'd do?" I signed to her.

She chewed on her bottom lip. "I can't handle change I guess."

I nodded my head. "Completely valid."

Distantly Loki and Dante shivered. What could possibly be considered valid in two insane females minds. I raised my hands to sign to her again but she cut me off.

"It's fine. I'm actually hype to be around Dante some more. Ol' boy is a walking wet dream."

I snickered at her. "You're telling me. I wanna choke on Loki's cock so bad it's driving me..." I paused because I was already crazy.

"I get what you mean." Koi signed with a grin.

We sat there for a long moment just staring at each other when koi raised her hands again. "Let's go manic together? I haven't seen you manic in a long time and we seriously need to let loose. Especially after the episode you had yesterday morning at 3 am."

I glared at her. "I had just forgotten about that dick wad."

She chuckled and held up her hands to me. "What do you say?"

I raised mine up to hers and locked our fingers together. "Fuck it, we ball."

Koi screeched in delight and threw her arms around me, making my back hit the seat as she laid on top of me. The car jerked as Loki startled.

"Oi! Don't fucking do that you're gonna make us crash!" Loki barked.

"Quit acting like a whiny bitch and jumping at everything and maybe you won't make us crash." I snapped back.

Loki growled lowly and held a white knuckled grip on the wheel. "Don't yell at me it turns me on."

I locked eyes with him in the rear view mirror. A wide grin caressed his handsome face. "Oh you sick bastard." I cooed.