Introducing: Satoru's new roommate

Struggling to have his deep and peaceful sleep, Gojo Satoru almost succeeded in drifting to dreamland when a series of impatient doorbell ringing interrupted his mission to knock himself out. The annoying sound has been going on for at least a minute and the impatience of the culprit is evident by the way the ringing sounds. Admitting his defeat, Satoru groans in annoyance as he scratches his head and finally marches towards the front door.

Satoru does not need to check the monitor as the building is heavily secured and he always warns the guards to only allow people he has given a green light to visit him which only has three names in it. Just seeing a figure of a man, with his lazy and tired gaze he knew right away who is that monster who dared to ruin everything for him.

"Suguru..." He growled lowly.

The man named Suguru greeted him with his signature eye smile and honey voice. "Satoru."

Satoru whined like a child deprived of sleep. For God's sake, his best friend is standing in front of his door at six in the morning. Yes, he hasn't had his sleep at this hour.

"Come in." He invited Suguru inside his house which was refused. Satoru furrowed his eyebrows, confused. Does he not want to converse and have some breakfast with him?

"I won't be here for long," Suguru replied. "Just came here to drop this kid by." He then pointed at the small child beside him.

Satoru was too tired and annoyed to even notice that Suguru had a kid with him. The said child looks timid as his head hangs low, fiddling his little hands and standing beside his accompanied adult nervously. He was puzzled at that moment. Is he out of the radar for too long that he is not aware that Suguru already has a son?

"Hey buddy, introduce yourself to Uncle Satoru," Suguru spoke softly to the said kid as he patted his head, careful enough not to ruin the boy's favorite beanie hat. "Come on, he doesn't bite." He encouraged even more knowing how aloof the boy is with other people.

"Hello... my name is Hikaru. Nice to meet you."

The boy's voice is almost a whisper but he is polite. Satoru noted to himself. He then once again questioned his dear best friend.

"Your son?" He asked.

Suguru looked at his best friend unamused like he was thinking 'For real dude?!' He tries to calm himself down before anything goes wrong. "Of course not." He simply replied.

"Hikaru is a friend's son. This kid is such a sweetheart. He likes sweets and beanie hats. He is five years old and his birthday is September 8th. He eats breakfast at 7 am, lunch is 11:30, afternoon snacks 3 o'clock and his dinner should be prepared by 6 pm." Suguru blurted out everything. "Oh and I almost forgot, he should be sleeping by 8 pm and buddy needs his Sunshine with him and also he can't sleep alone."

Satoru's mouth is hung open for he lacks words to say. He looks at Suguru and then the kid lazily. His best friend is talking nonsense early in the morning. "Okay... and what the fuck would I do with that info?"

Suguru covered, almost slapping, Satoru's mouth for his inappropriate language in front of a child. Satoru was about to apologize to the said kid when he was caught off-guard by the boy named Hikaru's cold, judging glare for having a lack of manners.

However, that's not the only thing that took him aback. The child is looking at him with his ocean blue eyes which is similar to his. He doesn't know how rare his eye color is in this country since he hasn't met anyone with the same cerulean eyes that he has, only now, in the form of a 5-year-old child.

"Suguru..." Satoru sounded serious this time without a hint of sleepiness as his curiosity is crippling to him. "What are you here with that child? Who is he?"