The End

"Mama, where are we going?"

You wake your child early in the morning, feed him breakfast then dress him up nicely and comfortably. The mother and son are currently riding the train on the way to said meeting place Satoru assigned. It was a top secret that you had been hiding from Hikaru for a week already.

It has been three weeks since he last saw his father personally. The video was no longer working; it did not satisfy Hikaru anymore. Your persuasion about waiting for his father patiently was being ignored. The child is being hard-headed again.

The doorbell rang and Hikaru's expression lit up. "Mama! Papa is here! Hurry up mama, open the door."

He was wrong because it is the moving company, delivering all your things. You knew from the start that it wasn't Satoru because the man was still in the process of rebuilding the Gojo Family's reputation, though the power-tripping scandal is slowly dying down. Plus the moving company notified you that they were already in front of the apartment building.

Hikaru's smile turns into a frown, stomping his feet back to his spot, and continues watching the cartoon which does not help to get him in a good mood.

God knows how much you miss Satoru, and how badly you want to be with him. As much as you wanted to scold Hikaru for throwing tantrums, you understood his frustration. You equally want Satoru to hurry up and get his ass here and now, it's just you deal with it differently.

Taking matters into your own hands as you can no longer take it; seeing your child cry a bucket every day, getting his hopes that every knock on the door is his father, coming back to him.

Using your newly bought car, you drove your way to Satoru's building, sneaking your way to his penthouse while Utahime babysits Hikaru in your home.

You cannot drag the kid with you despite his pleas to come along. The reporters were still there, though not as handful as before. Hikaru being involved in the chaos is the last thing Satoru wants to happen.

You parked your car three blocks away from the building. Walking near the emergency exit, you meet one of Satoru's bodyguards who became a friend of yours. He assisted you up until the elevator.

The penthouse was boring and cold in the first place but now Satoru felt like he was in a prison. He cannot hastily go outside as advised by his legal team, security team, his parents, Suguru, and you.

His works are almost finished regarding all the under-the-table shenanigans that his grandmother had done.

Satoru is itching to leave this place and go straight to you and do all the things he wants to do with you. He slaps his face because he is in the middle of crisis yet he is thinking of something horny and dirty. He misses you so much, he wishes you show up out of nowhere in front of him.

"Y/n?" Satoru blinks his eyes, rubbing it as well to make sure he is not hallucinating.

"Hey..."

An hour ago, he was asking the heavens for such an impossible wish. Now, you are here, standing in his front door. Without hesitating, he crashes his lips to yours which you responded without hesitation.

"You have no idea how badly I want to do this."

Satoru managed to whisper his desperation and need for you between the steamy kiss. If this is a dream, he doesn't want to wake up anymore. Your lips feel like heaven, all his worries were wiped with a single kiss from yours.