Satoru's Revenge

A month has passed since your discharge from the hospital and things are seemingly getting back to normal. Your left arm has yet to recover but all in all, you can say you are perfectly fine. You could do the household chores such as cooking a simple meal, washing clothes, cleaning the house, and helping Hikaru with everything he needs.

You are blessed to have a considerate and lovely child. Hikaru assures you he can take a shower and dress up by himself. As a mother, it makes you proud at the same time emotional since your baby has grown up each day. You still look after him despite his claim. Your son is not messy as well and it makes your life easier.

As a reward for being such as sweet child and your promise of being away for a long time, the two of you stroll to the nearby park, just a few walks away from your apartment, to eat ice cream. You want to spoil Hikaru rotten. No words could describe how you love Hikaru and what will you do for him. You will dedicate your whole life to Hikaru's endless happiness.

Hikaru is too energetic and hyper the whole day since he is eager to have fun with you for the day. You started by watching his favorite cartoons, walking in the park, eating ice cream, letting him fast food just for today, and buying him the plushie that he wanted. Your heart is full and joyous. You wish it would last forever.

After you tuck him to sleep which is earlier than usual considering all the activities that you did, it is time for you to do some work you have left while you were in a coma. Maybe because you've been asleep for almost a month that drowsiness repelled you.

Eight in the evening and it is unusual that your doorbell is ringing. Who would visit you at this hour? Maybe Utahime? Your best friend has become extra protective of you since you woke up. She is a sweetheart but overbearing at the same time. You love her nonetheless.

Your knees almost got weak as you opened the door. The person you are least expecting to see in person is right in front of you, his aura is dark and icy. The air suddenly feels suffocating and stiff.

"What are you doing here? I'm not going to entertain whatever bullshit you are up to." You said.

Satoru scoffs, giving you a disgusted look. "Do you think I came here because I want to see a traitor's face?" He mocks you. "I only dropped by because you have something that I want... oh wait I meant someone..." His deadly stare is drilling you down. You have a bad feeling about this.

Though the man is terrifying, you wouldn't deny it, there is no way in hell you will back down and stand there without giving a piece of your mind. "That's very you. Keeping people when you only need them then dispose of them after you're done." You met his eyes, instead of the loving gaze you used to share, you were sending daggers.

"A scum like you deserved to be disposed of." A simple remark that triggers you that it brings back the memories, of your hardships back when he threw you away like a useless toy in an unknown dark and cold alley.

If that was not triggering enough, Satoru's next move will crush your heart and pride. You might think his past shenanigans are evil enough, but this one is straight-up cruel. He hands you a brown envelope as he asks you to read the paper carefully.

Your hands are cold and shaking as you scan the text written on a piece of paper you are holding. On the other hand, Satoru is towering over you, his face screams confidence as he sees your horrified face.

"W-what is this?" Your voice is shaking, tears threatening to fall.

"I thought you were smart, Y/n. Did you bump your head too hard, you can no longer read?" Satoru is looking down on you, leaving hurtful words left and right. Good for him, Hikaru is sleeping because the child wouldn't like it if his favorite person is saying those harsh words to his beloved mother.