1

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's an old cliché for someone to forbid you from doing something. We live in the twenty first century, for crying out loud. But throughout history, past and even now in the present... whenever somebody tells that you something is forbidden, it's usually because they know the danger that lies ahead. So it's only natural that you'd completely go against everything they say. It's human nature. You'd take the risk. Because breaking the rules is fun sometimes... right?

Maybe that's why they say "curiosity killed the cat".

But after all... satisfaction brought it back.

If only I had listened to him.

Maybe none of this would've ever happened.

⋆⋇⋆ 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝘼𝙂𝙊 ⋆⋇⋆

"Violetttt..."

Ughh... I don't want to get up. Ignore her.

She pushes me and groans once more, "Violeetttt... go make us coffeeee..."

"Ugh..." I groan back at her and finally open my eyes, "You do it."

"Nooo... you do it." She whines.

I throw the blanket off of my body, "Fine. I'm up. And why the hell are you in my bed in the first place?"

"I dunno. I don't remember." She mumbles.

I trudge over to my bathroom so that I can wash my face and brush my teeth, getting a nasty glimpse of myself in the mirror, "Jeez. I didn't think we got that drunk last night."

I'm fucking exhausted. And hungover. My heads killing me. I need some coffee and at least four ibruprofens.

I make my way down the stairs, dragging my feet with each and every step. My slippers scratch against the floor as I do, which normally I can't stand, but I don't have the energy to care right now.

"I need to start remembering to set the coffee up before we go out so it's already brewed in the morning." I say to myself.

"Rough night, huh?"

I nearly jump at the sound of his voice, "Tristan. What are you doing here so early? And why do you look so nice?"

"Aw, you think I look nice?"

Yes.

"Seriously. It's a Saturday... you don't have work on Saturdays."

"I have some shit at the office that needs to get done, so I have to go in."

I go back to making the coffee, "Still doesn't explain why you're here."

"Your brother's working, too. I told him I'd drive us since I'm the reason he has to come in."

I scoff, "I'm sure he's real thrilled about that."