9

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The next few days went by horribly.

I texted Blake a couple of times, but after the third text, he blocked me.

I wish this didn't hurt me as much as it did. I don't even know who I'm more upset with. Blake, Tristan, or myself. Blake didn't do anything wrong. He was the victim in this situation.

Kat was doing everything she could to make me feel better, but it was no use. She even offered to of course, beat up Tristan, but I told her it wasn't worth it. Tensions around the house have been high. The good thing, is that Sage has spent every night at Mya's, so he never picked up on the awful vibes in the house. I tried to avoid Tristan as much as I could. It was surprising that he was actually leaving me alone, and hasn't tried to talk to me at all.

It's for the better, I guess. He'll be out of my house soon enough, and at that point... I won't ever have to see him again if I really wanted.

Maybe I'm being too dramatic.

I've known Tristan my whole life... it wouldn't be fair to cut him out over this. And it's not like Blake and me were dating for years... it's literally been a few weeks.

Still though...

He had no right touching me like that when I was drunk, and especially not when I have a boyfriend. He kept flirting with me, and touching me at times... he started it all.

But I didn't exactly reject his advances, either. We're both guilty in this situation. Except, I'm the one who feels like an absolute piece of shit for cheating on my boyfriend.

It was now Saturday, and Kat convinced me to go out. She said our friends wanted to try this new club down town, and that I needed a night out.

I guess it couldn't hurt. Maybe dancing with a stranger will help fill the void.

Sage and Tristan were both already gone by the time Kat and me were leaving, thankfully. Sage said he was going out with Mya, and I'm not too sure where Tristan was going. Probably to The Cage.

We took a car downtown since we all planned on drinking, and didn't want to drive. The club was in an area that I wasn't too familiar with, and to be honest... I didn't feel the safest being here.

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

The club was really full, and I couldn't even walk a foot without being hit on. We were with Dom, and the rest of our friends, so at least we weren't totally alone.

Still... I don't feel comfortable here.

Everyone else is so drunk... but I'm not. I just wasn't in the mood to get drunk, and I wanted to be aware of my surroundings.

I'm startled when I feel someone's hands on my waist. I immediately turn around, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Let me dance with you, baby."

"No thanks." I go to move away from him but he grabs me again, "Hey–"

The strangers grip on me was pretty strong, and I started freak out a bit. "Back the fuck off." I shout to him over the music. I manage to escape from his grip, and lose sight of him over the sea of people.