13

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Last night was fucking perfect.

Mason and I have so much chemistry between us... the sex was beyond good. It was amazing.

He's actually a really cool guy, too. I enjoyed the time we spent in bed together after we had sex. We stayed up, talking about our lives. He left around five in the morning, or so I think it was. I was basically already asleep when he left.

I didn't want him to stay the night. That's reserved for people who I'm actually with already. I don't want to move too fast with him. Hell, I don't even know if I'll see him again. I hope so, though. From what I could tell, he liked me as much as I like him. We have each others numbers, too.

After my shower, I make my way downstairs to make some coffee, but from the aroma in the air, somebody already did it.

"Oh, hey. I didn't expect you to be home."

"Yeah, Dom had to go into work. I just got in like, ten minutes ago. Figured you'd need coffee."

"Thanks."

"Sooo..." She pokes me, "How was last night?"

I try to hide my smile, but to no avail, "Amazing. He's awesome, Kat."

"I'm glad! I knew that the second you saw him, that he was the one you'd bring home."

"Why do you say that?"

She scoffs, "Oh, come on, Letty. It's so obvious."

My brows furrow, "What are you talking about?" She gives me a look, but doesn't answer the question. "What?"

"Well, he's definitely your type. I'll give 'ya that."

"Meaning?"

"His tattoos, piercings..." She makes a face, "Doesn't he remind you a little of someone?"

I nervously chuckle, "Uhh..."

Fuck.

I hadn't even realized it. That's not why I was attracted to him... was it?

"Morning."

Speak of the fucking devil.

God dammit. Why the hell is he shirtless?!

"Morning."

I feel weird.

"How was your night?"

"F-Fine. It was fine."

"Nobody caused any problems, right?"

"No. We had a lot of fun."

"I bet."

What's that supposed to mean?

And what's with that look on his face?

"Right. Well, Imma' go take a shower." Kat says, leaving just Tristan and I in the kitchen.

"So..."

Here we go.

"Dom's friends. All guys?"

Huh...?

"Uhh... yeah."

"They were nice to you, right? Nobody stepped outta' line?"

"Yeah, Tristan," I say, annoyed, "I already told you that nobody caused any issues. They were all really cool."