7

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Ughhh...

God... I feel like shit. It feels like I've been hit by a fucking train.

As I go to sit up, I flinch in pain, "Fuck, my headdd."

I need to eat something and take some pills for this headache.

I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, then head downstairs.

I don't even fucking remember what happened last night.

The house was unusually quiet... is no one home?

I don't even care. I'm glad it's quiet.

"Morning."

"Oh. Morning. I didn't think anyone was home."

"It's just you and me." He hands me a mug, "Here."

"Do you even know how I like my coffee?" I take a sip, being surprised, "Guess you do."

"How are you feeling?"

"What?"

"I would assume you're hungover, no? You were pretty wasted last night."

"Uhh... yeah. How did you know that?"

He scoffs, "You don't remember?"

Oh, god, no...

What the fuck did I do last night?

"No... I don't. And I'm scared to find out."

"Then I won't tell you."

"Oh god... was it really that bad? What did I do?"

He smiles, "Nothin'."

I groan, "Tristannn..."

He chuckles, "It wasn't anything bad. You called me to come pick you up after Kat left with some guy. That's how I knew how wasted you were."

"Oh... oh, that's right. Kat left with a guy that our friend Jace knew. I remember seeing you outside."

"Mhm. And what about the part where I carried you?"

My jaw slightly opens, "You... carried me."

"Mhm. You kept complaining that your feet hurt, and you also kept stumbling all over the place and I didn't want you to fall, so..."

I'm so fucking embarrassed.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm sure you were out... I probably ruined your night."

"You didn't ruin anything. You know that all you have to do is call and I'm there. No matter what."

Why does that sound so familiar? I'm getting déjà vu, for some reason.

He clears his throat, "Anyway... I brought you home and that was that. Sage went home with this girl he's been seeing, so he's probably still there."

"Oh. Okay. Well, uhh... thanks for taking care of me. I really hope I didn't do or say anything embarrassing."

"Nope. Not at all."

Why do I feel like that's not the honest truth...

"Your shoes are by the couch, by the way."

"What? Why are they down here? I don't remember taking them off."

He scoffs while smiling to himself, "No, you definitely don't."