8

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I wake up the next morning, hoping that last night was some fucked up dream that I had... but it wasn't.

Out of all the times that he could've kissed me... he decides to do it while I have a fucking boyfriend.

I haven't even told Kat. She was all happy and excited to tell me about her date when she got home, I wasn't about to make the night about me.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her. I need to figure this out on my own.

Tristan and me didn't speak for the rest of the night, but thankfully they all had work today, so I had the day alone to keep myself occupied with work, and also time to figure everything out.

Suddenly, my phone rings.

Shit.

"Hey, Blake."

"Hey, baby. How's my girl doing?"

"Umm... I'm okay. Finishing up my work for the day."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm. How did your meeting go today?"

"We just finished the first one. It went really well, actually. We have an hour break, and then another meeting until seven."

"That sounds exhausting, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I just can't wait until this is all finished so I can come home and see you. I miss you."

Yikes.

"I miss you, too. It's only been two days, but I've been so bored."

"Didn't you go out on Saturday with Kat?"

"Oh, uhh... yeah. But she met some guy who shares a mutual friend with us, so she went home with him. And turns out, they actually both really like each other. They went out on an official date last night."

"Oh, yeah? That's great. So what did you do last night?"

Oh, ya know... just kissed another guy and I'm lying to you about it.

"Not much. Kat did get to tell me all about her date, which was exciting. She seems really happy, so I hope it all works out."

"You're a good friend. But listen, I should start prepping for the next meeting. I'll call you later tonight, okay?"

"Yeah... okay. Good luck in your meeting."

"Thanks, babe. Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

To be honest, I was kind of glad that our conversation was short. I feel so fucking awful. I don't want to lie to him. He doesn't deserve it.

I should get dinner started. Everyone will be home soon.

I try to keep a distracted mind as I prep dinner, but it was no use. I kept thinking about what happened last night.

The way he was touching me, and speaking to me. The fact that he called me by my full name...

Had this been in literally any other scenario, it would've been perfect.

"Letty? I'm homeee." Kat says as she makes her way to the kitchen. "It smells so good in here. Whatcha' making?"