11

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

After my shower, I decided to take a small nap... which ended up being a big nap and left me with only a half hour to get ready for dinner with Tristan tonight. It's not a fancy place, or anything, but I still wanted to look decent. It'll be nice to do my makeup and get dressed in actual clothes since the entire weekend I went without doing so.

 It'll be nice to do my makeup and get dressed in actual clothes since the entire weekend I went without doing so

— 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤 —

Cute enough for me. I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to look good for him, anything...

I walk down the stairs to find him waiting by the door.

"Took you long enough."

"Oh, please. It's only 6:04."

His eyes traveled up and down my entire body, but he didn't say anything.

"I'll drive."

Fine with me. I planned on drinking a bit.

As we walk down the stairs and to the driveway, we remained silent, and the only noise was the sound of my boots clacking against the pavement. He chuckles, but doesn't say anything. "What's so funny?"

"Nothin'."

"Tell me."

"I just think it's funny how even though you're wearing heels as tall as those, you're still tiny as ever."

"Hey, I'm not that tiny. I'm 5'6. And with these on, I'm at least 5'10."

He stands right in front of me, still towering over my body, "Oh, really? Is that why you always have to look up when you speak to me?"

I hesitate, "E-Everyone has to. You're 6'4, for crying out loud."

"Right," He smirks, "But they aren't–" He stops himself mid sentence, biting his lip.

"What?"

He lightly scoffs to himself, "Never mind," He opens the car door, "Get in."

"Wow, such a gentleman." I say with mockery in my tone.

As he gets into the drivers seat and turns on the car, it dawns on me that the last time we were alone together in his car... was the night that he picked me up, wasted, from the club.