Chapter 25: A New Day

Jean Bart, Richelieu, and Clemenceau were reading through the final proposals sent to everyone else in Azur Lane, the nature of them was regarding the resummoning of Arkansas. Jean Bart said "I'm not so sure about this."

Vittorio on the other side of the room also voiced her concerns. "And what if he goes after Siren technology again?"

Amagi interjected with "He did it purely to preserve his life, we all forgave Akagi and Kaga for what they did, why can't we forgive Arkansas?" Bismarck leaned back in her chair and said "That's true we did, but we aren't even sure if we're gonna be able to summon him back."

Yorktown stated "We have to try. Vestal reports that the cube is approaching it's terminus point in summoning."

Akashi then walked into the room and said "Nya everyone, the cube has stabilized fully, we can begin the resummon."

The ones in objection sighed and reluctantly approved the resummon. All the ships walked to the room and saw the cube rotating freely in it's case by itself. Akashi ran up to Vestal and shouted "What's going on, nya?!?"

Vestal looked up and said "The cube is preparing to resummon.... itself, without any outside help!" Yorktown looked at Akashi and asked "What is he doing?" Akashi looked at her and shouted "I don't know. We need to insert the 2nd cube, now!" 

Everyone rushed around and got ready to insert the 2nd cube. The original cube was still spinning faster and faster until the 2nd cube came into contact with it. Arkansas' cube stopped completely and remained frozen in the air. 

The cube started glowing brighter and it's light started consuming the whole room. Sounds of lightning shot out from it in all directions. The light and lightning fades and a person is standing in a white admiral's uniform. The person's rigging was totally different than anything the other girls had seen before. 

Holstered on his chest were 2 pistols, on his shoulders were rotary cannons, and both split hulls had some sort of missile launchers on them.

A hat floats down from the air as Eugen reaches down and picks it up, she looks at it and gasps.