;; PAGE 4

ANONYMOUS STREAMER

ANONYMOUS STREAMER. ;; K. KAZUHA

YOU KNOCKED ON THE DOOR, AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR SOMEONE TO OPEN IT. a few seconds later of standing, a person opened the door.

as you expected, Kazuha was the one who opened it. he opened the door wider, allowing you to go into his dorm. Kazuha's dorm is very neat, it seems very comfortable too. you also see a maroon haired person sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Heizou, could you play your games inside your room instead for a while? I have to work on a project with L/n." Kazuha told his dorm mate, to which he nodded complied and carried his phone and laptop into his room. but before he completely shut the door he gave kazuha a wink and a thumbs up.

Kazuha told you to just sit down on the couch where his dorm mate was just sitting before while he grabs the materials needed for your project. you quietly sat on the couch, checking your phone every now and then until Kazuha finally came back with the materials and his laptop.

you took some materials from his arms since there was a lot that he was carrying and set them on the table. you recommend to just do the project on the floor because you'll have a lot more workspace compared to the table.

"you're right, it's better to do it on the floor." the male agreed and started moving the materials on the floor and you also helped doing so. Kazuha laid the large blank canvas on the cold tiled floor and started thinking of ideas.

"so, professor Albedo told us to combined something we both like and then paint it as creatively as you can right?.." you ask Kazuha to make sure.
"yep, that's right. now let's think what we both like first." he smiles at you briefly and then averting his gaze.

"mhm, this could be a chance on getting to know each other more i guess!" you look at him and smile back at him for a while before starting to think of what you like. you liked several things, like drawing, animals, and other stuff.

"I like maple leaves, or autumn in general." Kazuha finally says something to break the silence after thinking for a while.
"ooh, I like.. cats." you ended up just simply answering with your favorite animal.

"I also love cats, infact, i have a cat." he tells you.
"YOU DO?? I WANNA SEE IT, CAN I??" you absolutely love cats and will get excited if someone you know owns one.

Kazuha lightly chuckles and then nodded. he got up to head inside his room, where you assume where he keeps his pet cat. a while after, he come back out with a cute white haired cat with grey patches in his arms. you gasp when you see how cute his cat is.

"oh my gosh. it's so cute!! what's their name??" wanting to know more about his cat.
"it's a female and her name is Shiroi." he gently pets the cat and places Shiroi on his lap while he sits back down on the floor.

"how did you get a cat though? I thought our school didn't allow cats here.." you ask him, your college is very against pets in the dorms.
"well, Heizou and I found Shiroi on the streets while we were walking back to our dorms and Heizou insisted that we keep the cat and i also love cats so i complied. so we kind of just.. catnapped Shiroi and placed her inside Heizou's bag so no one finds out we were sneaking a cat into our dorm."

the story on how Kazuha got Shiroi was definitely not a story that you would usually hear when you ask someone how they got their cat, but it was still a cute story. now, you both had to focus on actually finishing the project. Shiroi roamed around the living room as the you and Kazuha discuss on the sketch of the drawing.

both of you finally decided a concept for the sketch. since Kazuha likes maple leaves or autumn in general, and you like cats and Kazuha also likes cats, you both ended up with a sketch of two cats, a black one and an orange one laying near eachother under a maple tree during autumn and adding a lot of fun details in the background. you and Kazuha are both satisfied with the draft and decided to take a short break first.

during that short break, you went to go and check on Zuroi's twitter account to see if he posted anything. and unfortunately, he hasn't poster anything new. but atleast he'll stream tomorrow and you get to hear his soft, comforting voice again. you don't think of this much, but Kazuha's voice is pretty soothing too in your opinion. it's like Kazuha and Zuroi are similar but they're probably not the same person. you don't think that Kazuha's the type of person to be a streamer.

"if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing on your phone? oh wait, sorry if it's something private. I just got a bit curious." Kazuha came back from the kitchen with two glasses of water, one in each hand. curiously asking what you're doing on your phone.
"don't worry it's fine, i was just checking if my favorite streamer posted anything on X." you continued scrolling through your phone.

"you watch streamers? who's the favorite streamer you're talking about?" he asks you while sitting down beside you, somewhat near.
"my favorite streamer is called Zuroi, I really love his streams." you were still occupied by your phone while talking and you didn't notice Kazuha slightly stiffening and a light hue of pink appeared on his cheeks at the mention of his fake name online for when he streams.

"i see, what do you like about him?.." he asks you, and you thought for a while before proceeding to answer.
"I really enjoy his streams because they just seem so carefree and his voice is literally so nice and pleasant to hear and just so soothing in general. i could listen to his voice all day long if we didn't have school to be honest. i wish he streams more often so i can listen more of his voice but i don't want him to overwork himself either."

— "I SEE, WE SHOULD CONTINUE THE PROJECT AGAIN. JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT TO GRAB A QUICK SNACK, SINCE WE'LL BE WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE AND ONE OF US MIGHT GET A LITTLE HUNGRY." KAZUHA GETS UP FROM THE FLOOR AND WALKS TO THE KITCHEN AGAIN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO NOTICE THE BLUSH ON HIS FACE.

" KAZUHA GETS UP FROM THE FLOOR AND WALKS TO THE KITCHEN AGAIN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO NOTICE THE BLUSH ON HIS FACE

a/n:

midnight writing again woo. its 12 am but who cares!1!a and some actual good progress in the book finally after 4 chapters??2! who would have seen it coming!! ok yes i will go work on the next chapter now.