;; PAGE 7

ANONYMOUS STREAMER

ANONYMOUS STREAMER. ;; K. KAZUHA

THE REST OF THE WEEKEND PASSED BY QUICKLY, AND NOW IT WAS MONDAY AND YOU HAD JUST FINISHED SCHOOL. you were on your way to the library, exam season was starting soon so you thought that it would be nice to study in the library since it's very quite and calming there which would help you focus.

you entered the library, taking a seat on a table somewhere a little more secluded from the other areas of the entire library. you already brought the textbooks you'll need to but you also need to find a few books about the topic you're currently studying so you got up from your seat snd went to go search books about this topic.

you were browsing through the shelves that included materials from subject you were planning on learning. you spotted a book you could use to study and you grabbed the book off the shelf, but dropping a few books in the process of grabbing it because the books were so tightly packed together it was hard to grab. you bent down the grab the 3 books which fell onto the ground, but your hand brushed against someone else's hand.

"sorry, i was trying to help out." the person apologized. you could recognize that voice anywhere,

"Kazuha?.." you look up to be met with his beautiful scarlet eyes that you have taken a liking to.
"hm? oh, it was you, y/n." he smiled at you, gosh he looked so pretty. what were you thinking, you told Lumine that you didn't like Kazuha and here you were admiring him right now.

"it's nice seeing you again, Kazuha! even though it hasn't been too long since our last hangout.." everytime you were near Kazuha, you can't help but feel like you were being watched after your encounter with Lumine. and you also kept thinking if maybe you actually liked him. but you shouldn't stress about that right now.
"likewise, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" he asked you as he continues to help you pick up the books that were laying on the floor.

"i came here to study for our upcoming exams soon, you?" you answered his question while putting the last book you dropped back onto it's place on the shelf. he hummed in reply,
"i'm here for the same reason as you actually."

"then, would you maybe like to study together? it would be a little more fun that way." you invited the male to join your little studying session.
"if that's fine with you, then sure. that would be nice." he shook his head in agreement. you smiled and then grabbed his wrist to lead him the way to your desk as he just remained silent.
──
⸝⸝ WHEN KAZUHA FELT YOUR HAND WRAP AROUND HIS WRIST, HE NOTICED HOW SOFT AND DELICATE YOUR HAND FELT. EVERY DAY HE FINDS NEW THINGS TO LIKE ABOUT YOU, YOUR EYES, YOUR SMILE, YOU PERSONALITY, THE WAY YOU TALK, HOW YOU DRESS, EVERYTHING. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHEN HE FELL FOR YOU BUT YOU WERE MAKING HIM FALL HARDER FOR YOU THAN HE ALREADY HAD.
──
you both took a seat opposite of each other, helping each other study sometimes, well, Kazuha helped you mostly since he was way more academically gifted than you were. you enjoyed studying with him, it made studying feel more fun but you were still actually learning something instead of when you would study with Yoi or Hu Tao.. they would just start talking and yapping about random stuff and never actually help.

though, you eventually had to leave at around 5pm to go shopping for some groceries. you packed up your things and thanked kazuha for helping you to study and accompanying you,

"you're welcome y/n, I hope to see you again soon, I enjoyed our time together too." Kazuha told that he was going to stay a bit longer since he still needs to review a few things. you simply nodded and took your leave, letting the platinum haired boy study by himself.

⸝⸝ "YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME OUT, YOI. I JUST DON'T GET IT, DO I LIKE HIM OR NOT?!" YOU SHOOK YOUR FRIEND BY THE SHOULDERS HARSHLY.

"chill, y/n, don't worry, i got you." Yoimiya reassures you, she went on her phone and then called someone. you just stared at her as she was talking to the person on the other line. she quickly finished the call, "he's on his way, you will be out of your little crisis soon my little rice crispy treat crumbl cookie vanilla icing sugar booboobear samsung fridge radiato-"

"did someone need my help?" a man with ginger hair popped out of nowhere.

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY DORM, WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU A STALKER?? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US." you started throwing random things at the poor guy, from pillows to kitchen supplies. "H- HEY. STOP THROWING THINGS AT M-" you knocked the guy unconscious.

"y/n.. that's the person who I called to give you advice. now you need to wait till he regains his consciousness while I go and cook something in the kitchen." your dorm mate placed her hands on her hips and deadpanned you.

"oh."

you immediately stood up from the sofa to attend the tall male who was now knocked down to the floor after the amount of things you threw at him. you feel bad but it was his fault for just breaking into your dorm randomly without any sound. well, it was your fault too but.. most his. right?..

he was so heavy you had to drag him by the legs to get his on the sofa which thankfully was close to where he passed out on. even though it was only a few meters, it took you more than 20 minutes to get him on the sofa. either you were weak or he weighed as much as a hippo. it was probably the latter. after that, you just sat on the floor while waiting for the guy to wake up. Yoimiya told you that his name was 'Childe' and he has the best relationship advice despite having being single for his entire life. you'll just trust her on this one since you don't reslly have any other options.

"where.. am i?.." he woke up. already. in just 2 minutes after you dragged him up the sofa with all your energy.

"hey.. who are you? are you maybe interested on dating me since it seems like you really want to keep me company right now." he flirted with you, despite still being groggy and probably having a concussion too. the smirk he was wearing on his face made you feel so disgusted.

you were really resisting the urge to just knock him out with a metal spatula again.

a/n :
giggles, thanks zeed for hyping me up to finish this chapter.