;; PAGE 9

ANONYMOUS STREAMER

ANONYMOUS STREAMER. ;; K. KAZUHA

— "HEIZOU, I THINK I LIKE Y/N." KAZUHA BRIEFLY STATED, STRAIGHT FORWARDLY. Heizou was slightly caught off-guard and his eyes slightly widened when he heard his friend say this since Kazuha wasn't the type of person to easily fall in love with someone. but why would he be telling him this for no reason?

"oh, really? and why would you be telling me this? oh and why do you think so?" the burgundy haired male bombarded his close friend with questions, wanting to know the reason why he thinks he likes Y/n or the purpose of the platinum blonde telling him this information. they just met a not so long ago, so may this be love at first sight? how interesting. Heizou paused eating his lunch for a while to hear Kazuha's answer.

"I felt like it would be nice to tell it to atleast one person and you were the first person I thought of. and I know what being in love feels like Heizou, you don't need me to explain why I think so." Kazuha sighed, his feelings for the h/c girl are already pretty obvious to him. he noticed it quite a while after he and Y/n had met, he doesn't exactly know why he fell for you, but that's how love works and he's not going to deny it.

"alright, alright. fine.. but that won't stop me from teasing you about it in the future." Heizou replies with a smirk and a smug tone, Kazuha would definitely regret telling him about this in the future.

the platinum haired man just brushed aside the comment the male in front of him said, "lunch break is going to be over soon, you should hurry and finish your food. I'll head to my next lecture now, talk to you later." he stood up and leaving his friend eating his bento all alone.

"how could he just leave me like that, he's so mean to me. he never does that with y/-" "HEYY, HEIZOU. MY DUDE, MY BRO, THE ONE AND ONI ITTO IS IN THE HOUSE!!" .. at least he has company now?

──

⸝⸝ YOU'VE MISSED A FEW OF ZUROI'S STREAMS THESE PAST FEW WEEKS SO TODAY YOU WERE STALKING ZUROI'S TWITCH PROFILE, KNOWING THAT HE WILL START HIS STREAM ANYTIME SOON SINCE IT CURRENTLY IS A WEDNESDAY AND AROUND 7PM. you kept refreshing his page until eventually the live loaded, you immediately tapped on the video, hoping that you were one of the first people to join the stream. hoping that he would greet you.

ıllı ; soukaxx joined the live!
ıllı ; meeowmeowkitty joined the live!
VXIE.P : AM I EARLY TODAYY?? HELLOOO
[ ıllı ; VXIE.P donated 15,000 mora ! ]
ıllı ; y/n_available joined the live!
[ ıllı ; VXIE.P donated 30,000 mora ! ]

'hello everyone, thank you for joining my stream today. and thank you vxie for the donations.' unfortunately yet fortunately, there was a ton of people joining at once so Zuroi wasn't able to greet everyone. you were quite disappointed but you understood that he couldn't mention everyone's username.

— LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, ON KAZUHA'S SIDE, HE WAS SMILING WHEN HE SAW YOUR USER POP UP IN THE CHAT. THERE WAS ALSO A SLIGHT HINT OF PINK ON HIS CHEEKS AS HE REMEMBERED WHEN YOU TOLD HIM THAT ZUROI WAS YOUR FAVORITE STREAMER, NOT KNOWING THAT IT WAS HIM THE WHOLE TIME.

⸝⸝ TODAY ZUROI WAS DOING A SIMPLE TALKING STREAM WHILE DRAWING, HE TRIES TO REPLY TO EVERYONE BUT THAT'S SIMPLY NOT REALLY POSSIBLE WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ASKING QUESTIONS AND CHATTING WITH HIM. while watching his stream, you were eating your dinner which your dorm mate cooked for you and it was delicious. though, you were more focused o the stream than on your food. your food slowly getting cold but you could care less.

you heard a donation notification come from the stream so you went to read it,

[ ıllı ; ANIS donated 10,000 mora ! note : DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE BY ANY CHANCE? IF YOU DO, PLEASE DESCRIBE HER (OR HIM) !!]

Zuroi happened to see the donation too and read it out loud for the entire stream to hear, at first, after reading the question, he went silent and was quite taken aback from the sudden question but he quickly regained his composure but there was a slight flustered tone that was pretty noticable to everyone who paid attention to his voice.

KAZUROISWIFE : OMG WENT SILENT IS HE BLUSHING
VXIE.P : ANSWER THE QUESTIONN
MIL.E : SOMEONE CLIP THIS RN

many chats started to flood in until Zuroi finally cleared his throat to answer the question,

'yes I do have a crush on someone actually.. I hope everyone can respect this.' he gave the viewers a closed-eye smile at the end of his sentence that no one could really see but they could feel it?, hoping that he wouldn't loose fans and get hate for this. though, he didn't want to lie either.

you weren't really expecting for him to have a crush on anyone to be honest, but obviously you weren't bothered by that fact too much. he does have his own personal life behind the screen after all.

YUUURI : DESCRIBE HER FOR US!! WE WANT TO KNOW
MEI.LI : TELL US ABT HERR OR HIM?!
[ ıllı ; 票两 DONATED 25,000 MORA! note : 她是很漂亮吗] (is she very pretty?)

the streamer lightly laughed at the demand of people wanting to know what his crush looks like or how is her personality like, he complied to the chat and started telling the stream more about his crush.

'she is a very kind person, she loves cats, i'm not going to tell too much about her appearance but she has very beautiful eyes though every part of her is beautiful. that's all i have to say.' Zuroi could have continued talking about his crush for hours on end but he would rather not on stream since that would be giving away too much about the person he's interested in online. the chat went absolutely feral at how he described her.

"he talks about his crush so sweetly, the girl he loves must be so lucky.." you mutter to yourself with your eyes still fixated on the screen, but soon after Zuroi answered the question, he wrapped up his stream and to be fair it is getting pretty late already. you didn't notice it at all and you feel bad for youe food that has obviously gone cold after barely being touched for an entire 2 whole hours.

— "BRO YOU ARE SO LOVESICK FOR L/N." THE BURGUNDY HAIRED MALE WHO WAS JUST SITTING ON HIS DORM MATE'S BED THE ENTIRE TIME HE WAS STREAMING.

"be quiet, Heizou." Kazuha refused to look at his friend because it was obvious that he had a huge smile on his face.

" Kazuha refused to look at his friend because it was obvious that he had a huge smile on his face

a/n:
this is such a bad chapter, the next one will be better. trust me.

oh ans look forward to kokomi's reappearance someday