ChApTeR 16

Tokoyami had defeated Momo by attacking first and relentlessly preventing her from using her quirk.

"Tokoyami sure is strong. So is Yaoyorozu, but she needs to be able to think while fighting if not, she will easily be overpowered by people weaker than her," Aoi said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, if she increases her reaction time and..." Midoriya began to mumble and write down something in his book.

"NEXT WE HAVE TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU VERSUS EIJIRO KIRISHIMA," Present Mic announced.

"Uraraka's match is after this," Deku shouted and sprinted to the waiting room.

Aoi looked around and realised that Lida was also nowhere to be found.

They had probably gone to help Uraraka strategise. After all, she was against Bakugo, arguably the best fighter in Class 1-A. After losing to Midoriya in the obstacle course and Shoto in the cavalry battle, he was looking for revenge-She knew Bakugo wouldn't stand to be upstaged by anyone, especially "Damn Deku" and "Icyhot".

Uraraka better watch out.

Looking at it, Aoi knew there was no way for Uraraka to beat Bakugo. His quirk was way better than Uraraka's; he had developed it so well that his skill could be compared to Shoto, who the number two asshole had trained, sorry, pro-hero himself. Bakugo was THAT good.

In terms of physical strength, Uraraka was not close to his level. There was no way she could even overpower him using brute force if she somehow managed to get close to him.

The only solution was for her to dodge all of Bakugo's explosions or sneak up on him and touch him sending him out of the arena. This plan was also not guaranteed. Bakugo could easily manoeuvre around with his explosions so, she would have given him added mobility. The odds were close to impossible.

RIP Uraraka.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were engaged in a heated battle. Their quirks were similar and had been honed to about the same level so the match was so tight. It was most likely going to be a draw.

The two boys continued to beat themselves up until they passed out of exhaustion. Surprise, surprise Aoi was right. It was decided that when they both woke up, they would have an arm wrestling match to decide who would move on to the next stage.

Aoi was a bit bored at this point and decided to sleep through the rest of the matches.

Aoi woke up to the sound of screams.

"This isn't the stadium. Where am I?"

Moving towards the sound of the scream, she saw a man hitting a lady.

"Stop It!" she screamed but there was no noise.

The man continued hitting the lady as if he hadn't heard her.

"Stop it!" she shouted again but was met with the same results.

What the fuck.

Aoi looked at her hands. She wasn't a ghost for sure but the ground was a bit closer to her face. She could have sworn that she was...oh shit. She was younger maybe about 8 or thereabout.

"Is this a flashback? But I was never in this place. Was I? Fuck it. Let's try and save that lady,"

Aoi ran towards the man and put her body in front of the lady as a shield. Let me see you hit a child. Unfortunately, it didn't work. He was still able to hit the lady.

How the hell is this happening? She turned around to see whether she knew the woman.

"That face. It's my mom."

Aoi wanted to see who this bastard who was beating her mom was but was rudely awoken by a loud bang.

"Damn Bakugo and his loud ass explosions."

Uraraka and Bakugo were still fighting but the fight was almost over. Uraraka looked seconds away from fainting. She was fated to lose from the start.

After enquiring about what happened, she was able to find out that Bakugo had repelled every single one of Uraraka's attacks but the attacks were just ploys to set her final attack in motion. She had made a large amount of debris float and released them, hoping to immobilise Bakugo but he had turned them to nothing with a single blast. After that, Uraraka had collapsed.

"Cool cool," Aoi had said to Kaminari, "Just wake me up when it's almost time for my match."

"Don't you need to prepare for your match?"

Either Aoi was already sleeping or she was ignoring him. I guess we'll never know.

A/N: The responsible part of me: update regularly.

The irresponsible part: Update whenever you feel like.

The dumbass (Me): Listens to the irresponsible part and updates 2 in two weeks then 1 in 5 weeks.