Changes to the Will

Ransom POV

One arm is numb when I wake up as the other is wrapped around Heylee, keeping her close to my chest as I possibly could. I thought I lost her, so many times over the last few days and now I know shes mine. I take a few breaths of her. Keeping her smell in my memory of crisp apples and new books. My fall goddess.

Carefully, I move her to her pillow and scoop myself off the bed. Quickly heading into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth, then I head into the kitchen and make a pot of coffee. It's funny how everything feels old. Instead of a Kureig, she had an actual french press. Her fridge is a old classic curved fridge with the freezer on top instead of on the bottom. But what I love about the kitchen is the classic gas burners. This is the main upgrade for it has five burners and a double oven. One thing Heylee always enjoyed was cooking. She would always bring me cookies at school that she would create herself. My favorites were always the kitchen sink cookie filled with chopped coconut, chocolate chips, potato chips and drizzled with marshmallow fluff.

God, thinking about those cookies I'm surprised I survived high school without gaining fifty pounds.

Looking at the coffee press I wondered how many scoops of coffee to make. She likes her coffee strong, but I don't wanna kill it.

Her soft hands wrap me from behind, bringing me to slightly jump, then hold her hands which settle over my torso.

"What are you doing?" Her soft tired voice rings from behind me.
"Trying to make you breakfast..."
She groans, not in a good way. " Ransom, you are not gonna mess up my kitchen. Besides, I have to show you how to work everything."

I turn to look at her and I giggle as hard of her hair is sticking up in the back. I use both my hands and push the mangled mess down, then cup her face and kiss her lips. Shes brushed her teeth already as she opened her mouth for me.
I could seriously kiss this woman forever and be pleased for the rest of my life.

I move my hands lower, exploring her body when my phone begins to ring.
Now its my turn to groan and she laughs against my teeth.

"Go answer that, I'll make coffee." She moves in front of me to the counter. Before I walk to the phone I make sure she knows whose the real boss by smacking her ass, making her flinch.

I reach for my phone and see that it's Blanc.
"Hello"
"Hey, Ransom, It's Benoit Blanc...Im sorry to interrupt your morning."
I look up to see Heylee pour four spoonfuls of coffee into the press. She opens the fridge and bends into the fridge to get the cream. God, this is gonna be a HARD morning not touching her every second.
"It's ok. Whats going on?"
" Harlan has asked for you to return to the estate. He would like you present for the refurbishment of his Will. Asked for me to be an additional witness."

"Why? He didn't need me when he altered it the first time." I asked, a hint of anger caused Heylee to turn around. I walked over to the window and noticed the police car was no longer there. "And where are the police? They're not here."

"They are on shift change- they will return in an hour or so, but the lawyers insist on doing this as soon as possible." Blanc insisted, and looking at Heylee she gives me a reassuring nod.
"Fine." I sigh and hang up.
Heylee turns from the stove and walks my way. I can't help but admire her in my sweater as she wraps her arms around me. " So, no time for breakfast?"
I chuckle and shake my head. "Harlan wants me to witness the changes to his Will."
She nods. "Good- tell him to take me off it while you're at it."
I can't help but put my head against hers and admire her. "You deserve everything, HeyHey. Even a part of Harlans money."
"No I don't. I finally have what I want...you."
Her confession not only hits my hard dick struggling in my pants, but my heart. She always wanted me.
" I don't deserve you."
She shrugs. "Maybe...but you can learn to deal with it." She jokes and quickly kisses me. "Now..." She removes my sweater and tosses it at my head. "Take your sweater back and go meet up with Harlan. The sooner you get there, the sooner you can get back here."

This woman is gonna kill me.

Heylees POV

Ransom wants me not to let anyone except him inside my apartment till the police return, which I tell him I wouldn't.

I get dressed and plan out my lessons for the month since im home for a few more days. My phone dinged, telling me that police were en route to my apartment.

A knock on my door shook me for a moment, but I rushed to let Ransom back into my apartment. I was shocked when I found someone else at my door.

"How did you find me?" I gasped.
"Aren't you gonna let your own father inside, darling?"

Father is dressed down in dark jeans and a tee shirt under a black pea coat. He's not dressed in any high fashion clothes, it actually looks like he's trying to pass as a normal middle class man.
I shook my head. " Im sorry...but I can't let you in."

I go to close the door but he stops it with his hand. "Please, I've come to apologize..."
The look in his eyes tells me he's trying to be sincere, something I haven't seen from him...ever. I sigh and open the door, hoping this was a good decision.

Ransoms POV

When I make it back to the estate, more police are observing the area, which makes my blood boil. One of these cars could be at Heylees right now.

I walk into the study where Harlan, Blanc, several officers and Mr. Stevens, My grandfathers lawyer.
"Thank you for coming so quickly."
"I wanna get back to Heylee. I don't like her being there alone."
"I understand."

I walk inside and take a seat at the couch. Harlan goes over everything with me.
"I made more changes to the will...I'm putting you back on it, Ransom. It looks like you're...in a better mindset then you were the last few months."

I was shocked. I thought there was nothing I wanted more then to have my grandfathers money.
"What about everyone else? My parents?"
Harlan leaned his head to the side with stating that no one except Myself, Heylee and Marta are on the will. Thinking back on the last week, I thought about what my future could look like. What mine and Heylees future could look like.

I shake my head no, and get up from the couch.
"Thank you, Harlan. I really am trying to change...but I'm gonna ask you not to put me back in your will."
Harlan laughed at me. "Nonsense, Ransom. You are staying in the will."
" GRandfather! I already have everything I always wanted. I don't your money when I have Heylee."

Harlans mouth turned up with a small, understanding smile.
" You change your minds more times this week then the McKinsleys." Mr. Stevens joked with us, but that made me curious.

"What do you mean?" Blanc asked as he rose from his chair in the corner to me.

"Well, Evelyn McKinsley, Heylees grandmother, found out a few months ago that her cancer returned and was terminal. She passed on last week, but she made changes to her Will in Testimate as well. She left a hidden fortune that her own son never knew about.Everything she had and more left to her only granddaughter. Over a hundred million dollars in stocks and real estate. Gregory were terribly angry. Kept saying they will get their money back anyway they could."

Blanc and I turned to eachother- Gregory was the missing piece! Gregory was the ones who blackmailed Fran, and trying to murder Heylee.

"He wanted to book another appointment today but I informed him I was meeting up with Mr. Thrombey." Stevens added, folding his hands in front of him.

I rushed back to the car, ordering Blanc to get in the passenger side. She was in danger, and this time with no one to save her.

Oh NO!- Whats gonna happen?!?!?

Stay Tuned....

Also please give a star and a comment below if you've enjoyed the story so far! -❤️ LisaBGreen