Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Catastrophe

  "Let's go here."

  Song Dai said at the fork between Nanshan Mountain and the villa area.

  Gu Yi also got out of the car and carried the rice from the tricycle to his own car.

  "Song Dai!" Just as Song Dai turned around, Huoping suddenly grabbed her wrist and stared at her with serious eyes: "Look at that."

  Everyone looked in that direction.

  Under the moonlight, beside the asphalt road in the villa area, a family of three, Yang Xuan, Jiang Jingshui, and Zheng Zheng, were walking back carrying their things.

  "That man seems to have supernatural powers," Huoping said.

  "Why does Brother Yang Xuan also have super powers?" Gu Yi said in a surprised tone, "What kind of super powers is it?"

  Huoping heard that they knew the man and had a good relationship with him, so he lowered his guard and stopped staring at him seriously.

  "He seems to be very capable of defense. The powerful violent superpower user hit him hard and hit him hard. A normal person would have been beaten to a pulp long ago, but he didn't appear to be injured at all. "

  "Defense system." Song Dai murmured.

  Although it's not an attack-type ability, at least it's good to be able to protect yourself, your wife and children.

  After parting ways with Huoping, Song Dai and the others returned to the villa and began to study the most valuable harvest of their trip, planting small potted plants.

  "These seeds are precious, and we have no experience in growing vegetables and fruits. Let's try planting three or four seeds first. If they die, we won't feel bad," Song Dai suggested.

  "Leave this matter to me." Chu Jinghe said.

  Song Dai, of course, agreed ten thousand times. Whatever she raised, she would die. The little greens in the room are still full of green, all because of Chu Jinghe's careful care.

  It doesn't matter if she raises flowers and plants to death before the doomsday, but if she raises a plant to death after the doomsday, she will really feel distressed.

  In the end, Chu Jinghe chose to plant a pot of cherry carrots first. After the nutrient soil was soaked and expanded, he put it in the flower pot, sprinkled the seeds and watered it, and waited quietly for it to take root and germinate.

  A week later, the seeds began to sprout white and tender buds with a touch of bright green from the soil. Chu Jinghe sprinkled a total of four seeds, but in the end only three buds grew. He transplanted the three buds into flower pots. , and then use fill light to make up for the lack of natural light.

  After 65 days, the cherry carrots matured. After being pulled out of the soil and rinsed with water, the small, round cherry carrots were tender and compact, just like a bright red cherry.

  The three of them were extremely excited, especially Chu Jinghe, who hugged him and kissed him wildly.

  In the evening, they added these three cherry carrots to their meal.

  At night, Song Dai was lying on the bed and said to Chu Jinghe: "Chu Jinghe, you are really talented at growing vegetables. You actually succeeded in one go. We will never have to worry about food again. We will try to grow other vegetables tomorrow." Bar."

  Chu Jinghe nodded: "Okay, what do you want to eat?"

  Song Dai: "Chili."

  Chu Jinghe stretched out his long arms, and pulled her into his arms: "I know you can't be short of spicy food, okay, I'll try planting it tomorrow."