Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Showdown

  "Chongkou?" Bai Yao gently knocked on the door of No. 02.

  Chongkou folded the paper again, put it under the pillow, stood up and opened the door: "Is something wrong?"

  "I saw light coming out of your window, I guess you may not be asleep." Bai Yao said.

  Chong Kou: "Aren't you asleep too?"

  Bai Yao lowered his eyes slightly and said, "I can't sleep. Night is very scary for me."

  Chong Kou stared at his face that had almost recovered, with only a little bruise at the corner of the mouth, and was a little annoyed: "So you knocked on my door in the middle of the night just to tell me that you are afraid of the dark? Could it be that you want me to coax you to sleep?"

  Bai Yao heard the impatience in her tone and whispered: "I heard that you refused Yu Yuze's cure, but you fought with Jiang Feng for a long time today. You must be injured, right? Are you okay?"

  "You come in." Zhong Kou was silent for a moment, then pulled Bai Yao into the room, took off her coat and sweater, the girl's skin was white and tender under the dim light.

  Bai Yao hurriedly lowered his head, holding his clothes nervously with both hands.

  Chong Kou frowned: "Why are you shy? It's just your body, don't you?" She turned around and turned her back to him: "Help me see if my back is injured."

  Bai Yao looked up with a blushing face and saw a small black spot under the button of her underwear on her back. He immediately stood up and picked up tweezers, alcohol and gauze from the medicine box on the table to help her pull out the black spot. , bandage her.

  "What's stuck in your body is a very long but very thin thorn." Bai Yao said, handing the thorn to her, it was a wooden thorn.

  It seemed that it was pierced during the fight with Jiang Feng. Because it was pierced very deep and the wooden thorns were very thin, there was not much bleeding. When it was sucked by the sweater, the blood was smeared, but she couldn't feel the pain, so she didn't know the wound. Where.

  After bandaging, Chong Kou put on his clothes and threw him a pack of compressed biscuits: "Thank you, this is the reward."

  Bai Yao shook his head slightly: "I don't need any reward for helping you."

  Chong Kou was noncommittal: "I'm going to rest."

  Bai Yao nodded slowly and left her room: "Good night, Chong Kou."

  Song Dai got up the next day, looked at Chu Jinghe sleeping beside the pillow, and tapped his forehead: "Good morning."

  After washing up, she ate a simple breakfast, took out a book from the space, moved the bench to the bed, and read the book while guarding Chu Jinghe. Time passed slowly, and they seemed to be in peace at this moment. They were just like an ordinary couple.

  "Xiao Song!" Yang Xuan knocked on her door.

  "What's wrong?"

  Yang Xuan said: "You are also our supernatural being now, I will take you to meet someone."

  What's the meaning?

  Song Dai looked at Dashan, Gu Yi, Huo Ping, Wen Xiaoyu, Yu Yuze, and Chong Kou who were waiting outside. Did they call all the superpowers to gather together?

  "The three scourges Jiang Feng, Fan Ma, and Mao Dong have been solved. It's time for us to meet." Yang Xuan jumped off the platform and stood in the subway tunnel and said to them.